Men in Black MIB Pulsar project

Speaking of multi-part molds... maybe AI will one day be able to machine tool a flower petal arrangement where you can do a USS Enterprise in one piece... and the hollows retract in bits.

Finally got done casting all these trim rings for the magazine bodies. I have a bunch of cleanup to do now. Ended up using the extra resin for Tri Barrel side knobs ill eventually need and some Kalimar lens nubs because they are on the same piece of silicone.

DSCN8225.JPG

DSCN8226.JPG
DSCN8263.JPG
DSCN8268.JPG

Cleaned up all the mag bodies and got the casting nubs dremeled off the trim pieces and ready for cleanup. I was going to cast it with the bottom slotted trim in place but at this point i might as well machine aluminum ones. They will just look better with polished bottoms. Alot of final sanding to do.

DSCN8272.JPG
DSCN8273.JPG

Doesnt look like a big difference but my fingers definetely hurt more then these pictures show .....lol. Got all the mags and trims sanded. Just a few bubbles to fill and sand and i can get them primered. I have the aluminum side trims made but i still need to round the bottoms to fit. Ill make the aluminum slotted bottoms and round the sides next or once i get the barrel ends dremeled and cleaned up.

DSCN8287.JPG
DSCN8292.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back