MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Man, this thread is so good. I wish I had anything to add about the lenses. I guess it's time to do some research, huh.

Also, Ken are you going to have separate files for the actual suit, such as muscle shading and stuff to mess around with?

You've really inspired me with your spidey frames and I started making one out of paper this morning. Here is what I have so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Progress IS being made on the pattern.

Working on the arm/hand next week....
chest.jpgface.jpgboot.jpg
stay tuned...

Awesome work dude! And it's really neat reading through the collective thought process on getting these things moving. You guys have had some really good ideas and the design you are at now is pretty close to what I have. Once I finish my next prototype, I'll open up a bit more on the things that I have done to solve a couple of the little issues.

Awesome work dude! And it's really neat reading through the collective thought process on getting these things moving. You guys have had some really good ideas and the design you are at now is pretty close to what I have. Once I finish my next prototype, I'll open up a bit more on the things that I have done to solve a couple of the little issues.

Oh you're here! Hello! CANNOT wait for your take on this. Super Robot Ninja on Facebook (the recaster, yeah) has also come up with a mechanism but I am nowhere near satisfied with the way he's done it either. I got materials today, and this weekend I'm gonna try out the thin-plastic-layered idea and see how that works out.

- - - Updated - - -

Any update from OP?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back