Mattel Ghost Trap?

Holy ****. That's FANTASTIC. WANT.

Anyone who complains this is just a toy and wants to be all elitist about it, go **** yourself with a cactus. This is the kind of stuff we've dreamt about for years and now Matty is finally doing stuff worth it.

Well it is a toy....a toy that looks just amazing, seems to do what it says on the tin and i weally weally want one :cry.
That door action is priceless......now, who's building a containment unit :lol?

lee

Very nice... Hopefully I can get one... This is awesome... The sounds are a little bit useless for me but ok... Hopefully the sideplates look not like the underside, like cheap plastic...

But the everything else is really awesome... Cant wait to get one (or try to get one)... :lol

That is actually really impressive. I passed on the PKE but this one might just be a buy for me. I've been looking for a reasonably priced trap for awhile, and this thing has it all. I wonder if you can remove the pedal for easier display.

this is the first time ever, as a man, as a nerd, and as a human that I have had tears of joy coming out of my face for items I never thought would be available.

IT IS A GREAT TIME TO BE A NERD GENTLEMEN, a Great time!!!

I was going to get one as Gb is the bulk of my collection/passion...but after seeing the video, I NEED this.

Come on October!

mike

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back