Mattel Ghost Trap?

Dont forget taxes and custom fees, and I waill have a long discussion with the man in the office...

"What is it?"

"A Ghostbuster Prop Replica..."

"What does it?"

:confused

Some things never change...

what are the possibilities that pressing down on the pedal will actually open the trap doors? how cool would that be? That alone I would gladly pay 150 to 200 for it. very nice detail from what I can see, im sure it will have lights, just hope those baby doors open :))))

On close inspection it looks like it is designed to:

-Open when the pedal is pressed (why wouldn't it do this? Would be a simple thing to do)
-Light up (once again, why wouldn't it?)
-Separate the cartridge from the trap (This is on VERY close inspection.)

Once again, they delivered a PKE with working servos and some pretty cool extra electronic features at low cost, why wouldn't they do these- still simple- features for the trap?

My bet from the pictures is that it is all plastic with all of the interactivity that fans would expect for around 150. I'm sticking with that.

Then, we'll probably see some videos of them demoing it as well (as with the PKE).

I hope someone offers to do a bulk buy for us over the pond in UK!!! Cannot remember who done it for me before but PLEASE do it for us!!!!

ghosttrap.jpg

Here it isss folks. Wow.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/

So if it comes with the pedal, most likely it opens up, and I'm guessing that means lights and probably sound too. Not a bad bit of kit.

I wonder if it will be opened by air pressure alla the Mattel trap of 90s past, or if pressing down will trigger a mechanism similar to the PKE meter's wings...

Beeping and that electric sound it makes in GB 1 after closing would be really cool.

I just hope if they do add sound, one of the "5 AUTHENTIC MOVIE SOUNDS!" Isn't spoken dialogue from the film. I kind of hate when they do that on a prop when voice is not appropriate to the object, you know?

YES!!!!

Its a Trap!

:lol:lol:lol

I mean that in a very very good way for GB fans. Place card notes the Fall of 2011.

Looking underneath, looks like a speaker and batter compartment, looks like it will have a good electronics package:

mattytrap06.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back