Haslab Ghost Trap & PKE Meter

Out of curiosity, how many people are purchasing more than one for the purpose of reselling later?

No judgement at all. I'm truly curious.

Woo hoo!
1702179861901.png

Crossed the finish line just now!

Well this just about makes me want to cancel my order... 2 weeks before Christmas?? I wonder what math shows them that laying off 1,100 employees works out in the longrun better than cutting the CEO's paycheck.

Last edited:
So it looks like the campaign ended with around 5,000 more backers than the proton pack. I think we can definitely look forward to more Ghostbusters prop replica campaigns in the future. The Ecto Goggles are almost a certainty. What else would be an option? Ghost trap RC truck?

Out of curiosity, how many people are purchasing more than one for the purpose of reselling later?

No judgement at all. I'm truly curious.
Ive bought 2. Not necessarily for reselling (I bough 4 proton packs and still have 3 of them with wands still in their packing boxes... never opened). I Am trying to prepare for retirement so it'll all be sold at some point. Like my movie cars, i'll keep them till I can no longer get down into them then it'll all go and I can Scrooge Mcduck it in my Bank Vault.

I skipped it. I had it in my cart up until 11:59 and decided not to pull the trigger. I prefer stuff from the first 2 films. But if I change my mind I know they’ll be there and plenty on the secondary market.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back