Masters of the Universe: Revelation - Netflix series

So episode 3 was just everyone super horny or announcing that they have a certain power… which really, they only can ASSUME they have…

It’s weird… there seems to be a lot of “if I can do *THIS* magical power, we can stop skeletor!”

It’s like everyone is in Superman 2, where basically he can do just whatever is needed at the moment…. Even if throwing Saran Wrap at a guy…

Now episode 4 is getting confusing cuz I thought orko was dying for lack of magic… but in this episode there are these Mystic Mountains where there is all kinds of magic…

Why wouldn’t you just move the kingdom there….?

There are so many speeches about fathers in this show… my lord.

Episode 4 was pretty decent. Love me a C plot about Prince Adam’s parent’s marriage dissolving after his assumed death.

All I hear is Buffy when Teela speaks. It’s really distracting sometimes. SMG is much cuter than Teela and probably much more of a nightmare to live with.

Probably. I don’t know.

You know she announced she was done with Buffy before telling Joss… hmmmm. I wonder if she had crap experiences as well.

On to episode 5! Where some skeleton guy from some toy-line has suddenly appeared and I think we’re supposed to know who he is but I’m lost.

They really put the money and A-team animators on the key scenes…

Cuz some of those look great…

What’s not so great? Orko’s voice. Jeez that guy sounds terrible. Let them pitch you up in post you egomaniac. Jeez. You sound perpetually sad. And the angry voice makes me wanna find him and put him out of his misery….

Lol! The excuse to have he-man and skeletor fight in the end is hilarious.

I can see already how those “He Man fans” are gonna complain - missing the themes about parenting and the expectations put on children and how it can affect them - and only focusing on the story being mostly about Teela.

Even though it’s a great story idea hinted at in the FIRST EPISODE OF THE ORIGINAL SERIES!

Anyway back to witch fights in the sky cuz Kevin Smith watches too much MCU.

6708D965-FFE2-4A30-8E84-740DAFEA128E.jpeg

Oh hey it’s Ram-Man:confused:… the figure everyone got from the grandma for Christmas cuz she knows you like the he-man stuff.

Last edited:
For some reason my post was deleted and I'm sure it wasn't cuz I was baked out of my mind when I tried to post it...

Overall review: Excellent! Really enjoyed, and what a great storyline.

Yep it's a Teela story, but Jeez, it's faithful to the mystery of the original... it had great themes and cool action.

A little melodramatic at times... in fact most of the speeches felt like when I write overly dramatic and then have to pull it back cuz I feel like people would groan and roll their eyes - much like I did during a lot of the speeches in this.

Good to see Adam's parents are going to bang it out again after going to war for Greyskull. I hope they're being realistic about it though - usually those kind of hookups die out after the adrenaline wears off and the bitter cold void of their loveless marriage creeps back in.... But for now, awwww.

Setup for another series as well, and honestly I hope Kev and all come back for it. F*#k the haters... that show was great.

8/10

Last edited:
I know they showed us
the Hordak symbol
at the end, but I'm really hoping that Motherboard will be a way to bring
the New Adventures cyborg Skeletor
into things.

A little melodramatic at times... in fact most of the speeches felt like when I write overly dramatic and then have to pull it back cuz I feel like people would groan and roll their eyes - much like I did during a lot of the speeches in this.

But c'mon sneaking in a wu-tang call by the character voiced by Method Man? Priceless.

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Spotify

Wait just a darn minute Smith!!!

Are you saying all those YouTube channels were wrong!?!?!?!

They didn’t cancel it cuz of terrible ratings after they cancelled the second five which they also aired!?!?

I’m… I’m… SHOCKED!

Does this mean Disney also isn’t firing Kathleen Kennedy in 2017!?!?

Do toxic bitter YouTube whiners just spread hate for clicks!?!?

Hellya. Dug the first series… looking forward to this one.

BA387CB9-7DE1-45F0-9992-588B967AD3B2.png

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back