Marvel's What If series

Another fantastic tale from the multiverse and great to have all of the principal cast there to reprise their roles, albeit in vocal performance alone.
Marvel and Disney+ have again made Wednesdays the highlight of the week. Although, this Friday I've got two tickets to Shang Chi in IMAX booked, can't wait for that! A new MCU film on the big screen is always cause for celebration.
Excelsior.

Just in case anyone here hasn’t seen these yet… they’re pretty awesome lol

94579999-AF8B-4CAC-86BF-E46EF58E4DF2.jpeg

It definitely was an interesting episode. Something I didn't think of that the time but thinking of it now, it's kind of funny that this episode was about the zombie apocalypse and one of the cast members in this episode is a zombie apocalypse veteran.

I literally said out loud, "OH NO MICHONNE!" :lol::lol::lol:

I'll accept that I'm in the minority here, but this episode was a big ol' "Meh" for me. I'm so over the zombie thing... can we just put that particular genre back in the toolbox and let it fester for a good decade or so again? Kthnx.

This is a fun series, definitely not the traditional MCU filled with forced humor and eastereggs. The Ego/Quill cliffhanger and the Thanos cliffhanger got me hoping for continuations for those episodes!

I read rumors that some of these characters might crossover into live action MCU, i'm thinking Strange Supreme and Captain Carter may be the ones to do it, and something about that tentacled interdimensional being from the Carter and Strange episodes makes me wonder if it has a larger role somewhere down the line.

Really digging the bleak horror vibes in the last couple episodes, if Multiverse of Madness has anything similar to these vibes, i'm 100% ready for it!

I'm also waaaay over the zombie thing and was so disinterested I never even glanced at the comics, but of course I watched this and found it entertaining enough. About 500% too many Scott quips, though.

Notice that we never saw what happened to Bucky?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back