Mark 40 Shotgun WIp

Ok guys the latest files are in the first post on page 1 but here is a pic

270924_608640639147768_1682788884_n.jpg

LOL I hope everyone likes them... If anyone thinks I should change something let me know...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks dude!
there awsome dude with that chest tho buddy would be a gd idea to include the supports or summin :) what part are you working on now buddy?

Ooooh maaaaaaaan. It looks awesome! I dont see anything wrong with it right now but i could check real quick when i get home if you would like :) but so far looks perfect!

there awsome dude with that chest tho buddy would be a gd idea to include the supports or summin :) what part are you working on now buddy?

I should get the bicep and back done by tomorrow.. Where should I put the support?

- - - Updated - - -

Ooooh maaaaaaaan. It looks awesome! I dont see anything wrong with it right now but i could check real quick when i get home if you would like :) but so far looks perfect!

Yes please... I know you make very good files.. Any impute you could give would be awesome! Thank you

I should get the bicep and back done by tomorrow.. Where should I put the support?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes please... I know you make very good files.. Any impute you could give would be awesome! Thank you
awsome man cant wait to start building this bad boy heheheheheh i will wait till the back and biceps are done though so that i will have plenty to do :) i think the supports should be some were weree the chest would need them buddy if you look at som of darksides pieces and robos then you mite be able to get some basic ideas pal i just find it easier to get the right shape wen there are supports :p

awsome man cant wait to start building this bad boy heheheheheh i will wait till the back and biceps are done though so that i will have plenty to do :) i think the supports should be some were weree the chest would need them buddy if you look at som of darksides pieces and robos then you mite be able to get some basic ideas pal i just find it easier to get the right shape wen there are supports :p

I will add some... I looked at your threads.. Nice to see some old school pep work with the cardstock... I guess I was thinking mostly foam... I will add some supports as well and update the files as I go.. Thanks for the tip!

I will add some... I looked at your threads.. Nice to see some old school pep work with the cardstock... I guess I was thinking mostly foam... I will add some supports as well and update the files as I go.. Thanks for the tip!

sweet man yeh i love pep builds and as you can see buddy i will do them justice but your files are awsome buddy

BSD these are amazing I love the Mark 40 Shotgun suit and you are definitely doing it justice! Also you aren't charging for them either that's just super cool dude thanks!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back