Mark 40 Shotgun WIp

Ok The corrected file is up!.... Default scale is 10.5 inches tall... It still is not unfolded

Last edited:

Because...I've been thinking about the doing the Iron Batman armor and this suit and helmet would literally be BA for it.... I can't shut off my brain..... And you know I can't stop. I need an intervention for foam.

Because...I've been thinking about the doing the Iron Batman armor and this suit and helmet would literally be BA for it.... I can't shut off my brain..... And you know I can't stop. I need an intervention for foam.

Lol True... I agree I think this suit would be awesome for that

This is awesome.!.!.! BSD might I ask what program you are using? I'm curious because there are so few modelers and I would someday like to be able to contribute to making amazing files like others do. The problem is that I am a total noob and can barely start blender or 3d programs up:)

I cant wait to make this suit! One of my favorites from the movie :)

I Hope My Files Meet Every Ones Expectations

- - - Updated - - -

This is awesome.!.!.! BSD might I ask what program you are using? I'm curious because there are so few modelers and I would someday like to be able to contribute to making amazing files like others do. The problem is that I am a total noob and can barely start blender or 3d programs up:)

Thanks! I Use 3d Studio max

To start model sketchup Pro is a nice program, I use some times, is very accessible,but each program has its issues, I usually use AutoCAD for works, Autodesk 3ds MAX Design, AccuTrans3D, SketchUp Pro, Hexagon and Blender sometimes, but if I have to choose I tend to use to start a design from 0, sketchup first Accutrans3D to model and ended with Autodesk 3d. -

Guys the unfolds look great! I am sorry to say that I will be making one more adjustment :( After looking it over after a friend of mine thinks the cheaks and chin need to come in a tad bit more.. I agree... I finished the shoulder and the neck as well.. I will be posting them tomorrow.. I am working on the chest now... The chest will take some time.. I will repost the new Helmet file as soon as I can... Thanks Catavarie and gaiatron!!! I am very grateful for your work.. I am sure others will be as well... I am sorry I am updating it again after you did this.. If you would please redo it once I have up the new file I would be very happy.

Bring on the models, I have no problem with doing a bit of unfolding during my free time. Gives me a good excuse to put the piece together as well since you know, I've got to check for accuracy and all that. ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back