MAN OF STEEL Superman Costume - Anyone ??

CaptainMarvel

Just wondering if anyone is (already) working on an "exacting" (as possible) MAN OF STEEL Superman costume.

superman-man-of-steel-set-photo-costume-henry-cavill-01.jpg

superman-man-of-steel-close-ups-of-new-outfit.jpg

0003-man-of-steel-costume3.jpeg

man-of-steel-costume1.jpg

610_man_of_steel_7.jpg

610_man_of_steel_5.jpg

Man%20of%20Steel%20Suit.jpg

120620-Costume.jpg

Last edited:
I think that they used a similar sort of idea with a one piece suit but made from a much thinner matrial screen printed for the 3d effect. i personally think that the new suit is fantastic. suits the character and gives the impression of it being more alien. however the comic states that if mother created his suit for him which begs the question how would a farmers wife from Kansas make this suit?

Have no idea if you guys are still working on this project, but one idea I'm thinking about doing is maybe taking the wetsuit and making a stencil with the pattern and spraying some sort of adhesive or clear paint on the whole suit to give the illusion of being raised. Idk, that may be a lot of work for not that great of an effect. but as a former water-sports kid in highschool, there ARE different weights of neoprene you can have when fitting a wetsuit, they are measured in mm. if im remembering correctly.

I actually was thinking of that same kind of technique the other day as well ... I even was checking out some wetsuits at my local Sports Chalet. I think the "Diver Suit" type might be the best choice .... still one-piece and durable, but not as thick as the more traditional (surfers) wetsuits .... if that makes sense

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back