logans run flamegun

Paula Crist is no saint by a long shot and there are plenty of folks who can testify to that ESPECIALLY when it comes to Klingon stuff. Ive called BS on her a couple of timesand she's persona non grata with a LOT of folks for her shenanigans.
Bill Blake is still around. H posted some stuff on YouTube not too long ago and I shot him an email but havent heard back.

Paula Crist is no saint by a long shot and there are plenty of folks who can testify to that ESPECIALLY when it comes to Klingon stuff. Ive called BS on her a couple of timesand she's persona non grata with a LOT of folks for her shenanigans.

Fraggin A! Little Miss "I've got it and YOU don't!":angry I remember butting heads with her back in Ohio about 10 years ago. If you constantly told her how cool her goodies were, you were ok, but if you wanted to make it yourself, you were a lowly recaster... I've got to wonder how many workbenches she crawled under to GET all that cool swag. Self righteous little bimbette... She was very good at pivoting on her heel and leaving in a huff, just when you were about to present your side of the argument...

-Sarge

Yeah, when it comes to con (wo)men she's up there...she tried her game up in Seattle where she figured nobody knew her and me and my buds from HMS walked in to the room and she looked like a deer in headlights. She would try and impress the fannish with BS stories about BEHIND THE SCENES and stuff YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT KLINGONS that was stuff she made up. Shes a piece of work..and theres two sides to the Bill Blake story and teh way I hear it she screwed Bill out of his collection. Shes a narcissist and a user and is only cool to you if
A. You have something she wants
B. You kiss her a$$
She is NOT a nice person and her games and treatment of people got her bum rushed out of KAG. She worships at the little shrine she made to herself in her home (true story).

Fraggin A! Little Miss "I've got it and YOU don't!":angry I remember butting heads with her back in Ohio about 10 years ago. If you constantly told her how cool her goodies were, you were ok, but if you wanted to make it yourself, you were a lowly recaster... I've got to wonder how many workbenches she crawled under to GET all that cool swag. Self righteous little bimbette... She was very good at pivoting on her heel and leaving in a huff, just when you were about to present your side of the argument...

-Sarge

B. You kiss her a$$
She is NOT a nice person and her games and treatment of people got her bum rushed out of KAG. She worships at the little shrine she made to herself in her home (true story).

Weeeell... to be perfectly fair, she actually had a pretty nice, crunchy apple A$$, and distracting cleavage too- but it was her sour, viniagrette attitude that killed any sympathy for her... :D :p

She was a fairly hot woman in general, but a repulsive human being overall.

-Sarge

Last edited:
is this one of the blueprints?
blue2a.jpg

blue1a.jpg

gunbp1a-1.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back