Price Query for Rylo Logan's Run items

Swordsmith

Hello
Quite a while ago I purchased from Rylo/Palmetto EFX his full on Logan's Run items. I have hero movie DS pistol, the follower, the holster, the Carousel mask and the stand he made. I even have an extra water/CC back end with the plans of using one for the flame and one for pristine display. And my bag with the syringe, instructions, extra O-rings/electrical clip and instructions are still sealed. Pistol has never been flamed.
I believe I paid around $1800(?) or so back in the day. Does anyone have an approximate idea of the current value?

I am not sure if I want to sell it (this is my #1 Apex prop rep) but I am going to be redoing my collectibles insurance this year.

pic of what I have

Thanks all

IMG_2449[1].JPG

Those rarely come up for sale and are much sought after on the secondary market.

As for the value you can certainly get what you paid for them as far as anything else the skys the limit.

A shame you never fired it, I fire mine off at least 4 times a year

Qustion, how does your collectables insurance work? I asked about it and was told I would have to have the items apprasied by a professional and I never followed up because I didn't know where to start looking for one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back