Lifesize Star Wars collection showoff thread

I dont have too many lifesize up right now, not enough room!! My jedi costumes and biker scout are still packed away.

Did I mention you guys have tons of lifesized stuff!! :eek

Here is what I have displayed so far:

C3P0 original suit and ANH GF hero trooper
3p0light.jpg

Sand trooper - GF with ANH stunt helmet:
sandtrooper.jpg

Turbo R2:
r2_weather5.jpg

Jawa:
ht2.jpg

I want your house.

Man you guys have got some really great stuff there. The only life sized figure I've got is my Jawa. And I guess its my crappy camera but the close up shows the natural color of his robe better than the full view.

awesome jawa . love the plasma ball in the gun .
i added a stormtrooper . got to get/build a manniquin and fix the knee .

Last edited:
Of course, the grand question is, what is the cost of a full trooper/vader/3P0 costume, and how long did it take to make?

Getting the prop building itch again :)

my boba is the $ . in all in my room i have about $10,000 total . 1 1/2 years to build boba . got whole room pic's on page 7 . which is cheap compared to some of these guys rooms.

Last edited:
Wow! :eek

Very nice Vader costume, Jedi Wars! :thumbsup I especially like how the 'fit' of the costume seems to better emulate Dave Prowse's build, compared to a lot of folks who put an excellent Vader costume onto a stock shop mannequin, and the whole illusion is shattered.
The bodysuit looks filled out in the torso area - I'm guessing you've padded the mannequin a lil' bit?

But.... if you want the costume to really look like the screenused original, then you need to wear it for a couple of nice long 'troops'. Your costume looks too pristine! LOL
... like Vader's just got his outfit back from the dry-cleaners! :lol

Jedi Wars, great picture on the wall! Where did you get that? :love

eBay.... you seek eBay....
Do a search for " DARTH VADER PAPER GICLEE Jerry Vanderstelt" and 150 bucks later, you too can have a nice print like Jedi Wars'. :D
Darn it, I should be on comission :lol

Cheers,
John
john@manicminer.plus.com

Very nice!

Where did the mask/helmet and armor parts come from, if you don't mind saying?

Like James said, a part list would be cool. Looks damn impressive:thumbsup

Well I actually had a friend of mine put most of the costume together (he is a Star Wars fanatic). He even did the custom mannequin for me. I'm not sure where he got all the parts and stuff but I think he makes some of them.
I mostly put it together and I'm not even sure if I got it 100% right. I had trouble getting the cod piece and belt to stay up and the helmet to sit right. I'm no Star Wars costume expert.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back