Stormtrooper ANH
diapo02cbae46c7fbefd10ea9aee121dc38d9.jpg

Yoda ESB
0048e9823a03e69fb2315b1a20ef8b60.jpg

af57149d829c1fd613aedba059898c8b.jpg

Wicket ROTJ
97b6c67316e5e7175ec1b46ef5d34edc.jpg

56d71b0631da7fcfc2128000da2304a5.jpg

Yep, I'm bumping this thread again, but I finally managed to score a mannequin that is not too tall for my ANH Stormtrooper costume, wanted to show you guys:
tkdisplay3.jpg

I'll try and take a pic of it with less sunlight later, as right now all the weathering is washed out

It's not flexible, I was really lucky to score a male mannequin that was rather slim, 1,77m tall (which is roughly 5'9", just a tad bigger than me).

That's what it looked like when I bought it (used, so I don't have a source for those :( ):
mannequin.jpg

Had to saw off half the feet, reposition the left arm (I was hoping he could hold an E-11, but that didn't work out sadly) and cut his face off, so the helmet would fit - but it turned out pretty nice if I may say so :)

Here's another pic (with less daylight, but most of the weathering is still hard to see):
tkdisplay4.jpg

How/where did you get the Han@Hoth costume? I live at Hoth - aka Norway - a costume like that would be perfect. The radio prop used along this costume would be perfect for controlling my astromech aswell...

fantastic collection mate!

- Lasse

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DJK1 @ Nov 7 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]1353002[/snapback]</div>

I know some of you have an insane number of lifesize display (has to have everyting from head to toe that you can put on a mannequin and display, partial costume or cardboard cutout does not count :D )...

Here's mine

Boba Fett
Jango Fett
Darth Vader ESB
Stormtrooper ESB
Sandtrooper
Clone trooper Ep2
Yoda Ep2
Yoda ESB
Yaddle Ep1
Tie Pilot
Luke X-wing pilot
Y-wing pilot
Ep3 Anakin
Ep3 Obi-Wan
Han Solo ANH
Han Solo ESB (Hoth)
Luke ANH
Leia ANH
Royal Guard
Amadila battle damaged outfit Ep2
Watto
R2D2
Sebula
Cantina creature (the mouse guy)
Gonk
Jawa
Chewie
Tusken Raider
Luke Skywalker Ceremonial outfit
Rebel Trooper
Imperial Commander
Biker Scout
C3PO

Future projects:

ATAT driver (have the helmet)
Snowtrooper

Let's see your list :)

MUST post in this thread to save it... :love

GINO, now that many of us bought the eFX Legends ANH Vader helmet, I suggest you start a thread on how to turn it into a lifesize masterpiece like you posted above! :love

going to have to show this thread to the wife . she said i have to many lifesize things . just got the hic . and yes its a darth maul saber Vader has .lol.

Last edited:
Here's a couple of licensed C-3PO's from my collection. The one on the left is from Sideshow and the one on the right is from Don Post. I'm thinking about doing some tweaks on one or both of them to make them a little more screen accurate, with the provision that I can return them to their original state in case I wish to part with one down the road.

When I say tweaks, I'm looking at potentially replacing the heads...

thanks stormy . i build it to have a lifesize fett in my sw room but have so much fun in it i ware it every chance i get .

Last edited:
Sigh..... (cue "Fiddler On The Roof") "If I Was A Rich Man...."

Wow guys, these collections are incredible. I wanna cry. :cry Keep those pics comin'! :love

-AL

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back