Let's see your ANH / ESB Stormtrooper costumes!

Here's my ESB suit. My blaster was stolen on Halloween so I'll be getting a new one soon. I'll get some photos with my HDPE helmet soon!

stance.jpg

No love for the ROTJ Trooper :cry

Don't worry, there's plenty of love for the ROTJ troopers :love :

big.jpg

one_1.jpg

It's just that the super-accurate ANH/ESB Stormtroopers seem to attract the cutest ANH Leias! :love (see above posts)

I dunno, maybe cause most of the old-timers saw ANH and ESB first, their first sight of the troopers are the ones that have khaki helmets and armour that's held together by duct-tape! LOL

I know the FISD has a status for troopers that are uber movie-accurate (Elite Status) and yet don't discriminate against Armor F/X, RT-Mod etc.
Are there any more members here that can show off their 'walked off the set' costumes?

Thanks,
John

Here is an ANH that I put together a few months ago. I spent two months trimming, reforming, glueing, and all that fun stuff. When I had it all done I had the Wife snap some shots of her 6'4" XLTK Husband.

That was the last time that I wore that costume because after I saw the pics, I hate the way it looks on me. I plan to just hang it on a manni someday:unsure

100_0443-1.jpg

100_0431.jpg

Don't worry, there's plenty of love for the ROTJ troopers :love :

big.jpg

one_1.jpg

It's just that the super-accurate ANH/ESB Stormtroopers seem to attract the cutest ANH Leias! :love (see above posts)

I dunno, maybe cause most of the old-timers saw ANH and ESB first, their first sight of the troopers are the ones that have khaki helmets and armour that's held together by duct-tape! LOL

I know the FISD has a status for troopers that are uber movie-accurate (Elite Status) and yet don't discriminate against Armor F/X, RT-Mod etc.
Are there any more members here that can show off their 'walked off the set' costumes?

Thanks,
John

awesome costume... looks like an original

:confused D'ya think?

:p

Always good to see your ROTJ John :thumbsup

Cheers, Gord.

LOL, thanks for the nice comments guys, but let's not take this off-topic :angel

Darth Stone, you look great as a Stormy even if you are a bit taller than average. Wear it if it makes you happy... or you could toss it on a mannequin and put together a Vader costume that's closer to your height! :love

C'mon folks lets see some more movie-accurate ANH/ESB Stormies! :)

Cheers,
John

Love it! Awesome!

Lots of great looking troops!!

Have any of you TKs used the the 'extra ABS strip' method of joining the seams on the thighs? I would like to hear how it went from someone with an AP kit. I want to do this but it seems the lines/overlapping strips on the armor aren't entirely straight which would seem to make it very difficult.

JT

Heres my ANH hero.

tk765hero-.jpg

And my ESB..

tk765esbs.jpg

Also have a ANH STUNT which is done and ANH Sandy to finish.

Looks like you had your blaster set for SHRINK.... Not Stun! :lol
Cool pic TK765, and I think your daughter's acting is much better than Carrie Fisher's!

Glad you like my original ROTJ JiminiyiJedi - sometimes it seems like I've paraded these pics in front of EVERYONE numerous times, so I had assumed you knew it's pedigree...
oh and as for being your 'favourite person' - hehe, thanks dude.... I don't suppose you happen to be Nelly Furtado in 'real life'?
... cause *she's* my favourite person! LOL :love

C'mon people - where are all those TE / Gino / Troopermaster / AP / GF replica suits out there - I'm seeking inspiration to put together a super accurate ANH trooper costume, so I need to see more riveted holsters, canvas belts, scuff marks, gaffer-tape, painted jodphur boots etc. etc. :thumbsup

Cheers,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back