Klingon Battlecruiser scratchbuild

It only took 2 years but here's the ortho pics.

ortho_riktinga.jpg

ok soo. i ran across this today looking for a different Klingon model in 350 to complete my collection of star trek 350 models. and this just blew me away. i realize this thread is a couple years old now.. i also know from reading all the posts that you have said no several times rel, however if you change your mind i know more than one or two people who could mold and kit this with out disassembly ( MAYBE the nacelles might have to come off but i doubt it)
my point... id EAYSLY pay 300 for this if it was kitted and not even blink twice about the 300. you sir have a superior skill that most of us only dream about. i sure hope your using that skill for more than amusement!!! let me know if you change your mind and i can put you in contact with a couple people and see if there is interest in molds and kitting. i have another contact that can do it a bit differently... 3d scan, proto type print and break down for kitting. i noticed a lot of people asking and id be willing to bet if this had more publicity you could make a decent amount of money on the side just for this, IF you kitted it. id be willing to bet, with as good of work as this is, you have other things that the same could be done.. you have a rare talent that you could make a great deal of money from. to be honest i disagree with the above comment that this is studio quality.. ive worked with a lot of studio models.... this is superior work far better than most studio builds.. you wouldn't believe what looks so amazing on film compared to how it looks in person. just my 2c worth if you change your mind feel free to email me.
respectfully
david

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back