Jurassic World

I just watched 3 again, and honestly it's a pretty good movie. The last 15 minutes or so were a bit cringe-worthy, but the rest of it was pretty entertaining. The CG was slightly weak, but it looked like they at least had some practical dinos.

The animatronic Spinosaurus is on overlooked accomplishment in the special effects industry. It really is an amazing feat of engineering with a lot of hard work put into it.

No update I just wanted to post this comparison

JWcomp.jpg

I reeeeeaally dislike the official one every site seem to be using :sick

A post-Apocalyptic movie where dinos are becoming the dominant species/apex predator on the planet would be cool... even if it would never happen.

Basically replace Day of the Dead zombies with dinos... how could it do bad?

How about crossing JP w/Planet of the Apes where the dinosaurs have not only become the dominant predator but the dominant species too. Then you could use a variation of the classic line, "Damn you dirty lizards!".

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I won't lie and say I'm not going to see this movie because of it, but I'm extremely disappointed and a little mad that none of the original cast is in this one. It's the perfect set-up for their characters to return because if dinosaurs have migrated to different parts of the world, as is suggested by the title, then they would really have no choice but to put their knowledge and experience to good use to help save the world.

I won't lie and say I'm not going to see this movie because of it

I know I dind't see the third in the theater and pretty sure I missed the second one in the theater as well. They're fun movies but nothing mind blowing. The first was fantastic. The second, meh... it was pretty much rife with dino-fodder, some dinos we didn't see in the first film, characters that make idiotic mistakes to get themselves killed (think multiple Dennis Nedry scenes), and a cool ending. Best part was T-Rex tearing through downtown. THAT was what I would have wanted in a third movie... dinos running around in a crowded city. The third was a turd. Casting was nothing spectacular. It played out more like a video game than a movie. It had some cool scenes but did nothing to make me want to willingly rewatch it.

I'm not holding any kind of high hopes for a 4th installment in the least. It'll have to have an impressive trailer to make me want to go out of my way to see it.

"I won't lie and say I'm not going to see this movie because of it, but I'm extremely disappointed and a little mad that none of the original cast is in this one. It's the perfect set-up for their characters to return because if dinosaurs have migrated to different parts of the world, as is suggested by the title, then they would really have no choice but to put their knowledge and experience to good use to help save the world. "

I am actually glad that none of the original actors are back...If any, I would have liked to see John Hammond, but thats it... This shouldn't be a franchise that runs solely on specific actors..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back