Jurassic Park Explorer

Got the brush guard painted and mounted, I'm pretty proud of the lenses with the simulated wire screens. I also made a track sensor but still needs to be painted and mounted. I used slivers of airsoft bbs for the domes, came out nice.
DSCN0943.jpg

Hey thanks! :D
So a few things sorta unrelated, i bought one of these bad boys to go with car when it's done...
$(KGrHqZ,!mIE-estmJbFBP61ZtOqPw~~60_12.JPG

And early on in this thread somebody posted a link of this
jurassicford09.jpg

Has anybody ever looked at these hot wheels cars? Pretty cool, i especially like the Nedry jeep. Not sure if I would pay a ton for one but still really cool.
Hot Wheels Custom*Showcase

My friend John Spangler built those, he's a brilliant model maker. His builds are pretty much what inspired me to take up the hobby again.

He's told me that he is doing a new one using the same model as me - the Die Cast Maisto Explorer. :)

I especially like the carboard backs on those hot wheels cars, looks like it's store bought.
My friend John Spangler built those, he's a brilliant model maker. His builds are pretty much what inspired me to take up the hobby again.

He's told me that he is doing a new one using the same model as me - the Die Cast Maisto Explorer. :)

WOW. This is absolutely amazing, Well Done. I started one a while ago using A Maisto 1:42 Model and Yours and John Spanglers are the best examples I've Seen :)

Thanks, i've gotta find time to make the taillight covers this weekend so i can get to the roof. I plan on using bendable styrene rods for them

So since the movie came back out in 3D (which i'm yet to see) I am reminded that i still haven't made a roof for this thing. I didn't forget, i have a wooden mold that's a work in progress. In the meantime, here's a cool pic, minus the roof. Might be easier to make it broken and inside the car lol maybe with a goat leg too
2013-04-09_18-24-46_776.jpg

[QUOTE=. Might be easier to make it broken and inside the car lol maybe with a goat leg too

try a lawyer leg;)

oh oh with toilet paper stuck to the foot...:devil

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back