John Wilkes Booth Diary - WIP

Re: National Treasure 2: John Wilkes Booth Diary - WIP

This is fantastic!!!!! Great quality pics! I'll work on it and will post the progress ;)

Thanks Brad!

Cool! You're welcome.

You should be able to scale the page off the photo as well.

Yes! Thanks again! Anyone can help me to identify the text on the lower part? Maybe from PC is better, I'm with phone now!

"The datebook was printed and sold by a stationer named James M. Crawford. The book measured 6 by 3 1/2 inches"

I just seen that in the movie it is a bit different. I can't take a shot but if you look that scene you can see that only upper part is included, the lower part was cutted. But I do it complete:

displaycopia.jpg

Thanks to Jedifyfe for picture!

I see a problem....not enough leather to make mine... :)

No no, this isn't a problem! I already bought leather to make around 40 Booth Diary.

I don't know if this will be a limited run or if I'll offer other after 40 gone... But for sure 40 people will have it (me included) eheheh

I'll start a interested thread as soon as I have the first Booth Diary complete, with all extra. I hope it will happned in October. I'll ask deposit immediatly... I invest many money in tjis project and will need your help ;)

I don't know what price you thinked for it, but I bet my price will be lower than the one you thinked ;)

I'll start a interested thread as soon as I have the first Booth Diary complete, with all extra. I hope it will happned in October. I'll ask deposit immediatly... I invest many money in tjis project and will need your help ;)

I don't know what price you thinked for it, but I bet my price will be lower than the one you thinked ;)

I'll pitch the tent now then.. I'll even save room for Brad and Mark..

Oh yeah!! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back