John Wilkes Booth Diary - WIP

Re: National Treasure 2: John Wilkes Booth Diary - WIP

Very (!) nice work - I believe , I still have some room in my NT display for that .....

Thanks again!!!
Guys could you help me to find this picture of Booth?
I already bought the right fonts to add this like a little extra ;)
b0cf7509-1e3b-05b3.jpg

I looked on google but never found a picture that looked like that of the real booth. Must be a picture of the actor who played him in the movie (Christian Camargo)

No no, I'm sure that pic is of real Booth, trust me ;)

I'm sure cause I asked information about that to Mr. Ross MacDonald. I believed it was the actor but him confirm that this is the real Booth ;)

"No, it's a real photo of the real Booth. Probably something in the collection of the Ford's Theater Museum."

Just for fun I made a little extra (not yet finished). As you can see Booth's picture is different from the one seen in the movie.

displayb.jpg

I'm starting to solve the Playfair Code! Don't forget the key... death! ;)

foto1copia.jpg

And this is the first attempt to the first page!

foto2copia.jpg

By sarednab at 2012-08-19

Thanks guys! Btw Brad, I think you're right about the pics. Maybe Ross wrong (he is a human, eheh).

Find the same pics is impossible, I think it is a production pics.

What do you prefer guys? A real boot picture or a picture of tge actor, not like the original but similar (I hope).

Looking very nice!! :thumbsup

I wish I could spend some time and look for this photo, to make sure. But I am off travelling to OZ tomorrow, so will have to see how this turns out when I get back!

Really good to see you doing this!

As for the pic of "Booth" I do believe as well, that they took a shot of the actor Chris Carmago while shooting. I think they have deciced to look them identicaly either on pics or in the movie ;) So that the viewer will always see the same face :)

For the look of the Diary itself i would prefer, as less "aged" version. So save some coffee to drink it Pasquale hehe :lol and make it look less dark ;) But thats just my personal preference.

All in all, very impressive Pasquale :thumbsup Keep it going :love

Thanks Ralph! I use simplyHDR for some effects but it is very less aged, eheeh ;)

Thanks again!!!
Guys could you help me to find this picture of Booth?
I already bought the right fonts to add this like a little extra ;)
b0cf7509-1e3b-05b3.jpg

I thought I remembered seeing this before. This was taken by Steve (misterfusion):

boothCU.jpg

BoothBox.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back