Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

jackieisrockin@

Patiently Waiting here master.. Thankz in advance

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

my project work in progress ^^

580009_10151369285192444_2059585973_n.jpg

Nice work buddy!

Heres what I have finished so far :) I just kinda have to copy and paste the middle parts and reshape some parts and done! Getting the shape right is what’s taking the longest time :( But here it is!
View attachment 151131View attachment 151132

hey I don’t know if its only me who noticed but has anyone seen the iron man suits and how the mark 2 and 3 are more rounded of and smooth the mark 4 and 6 are more cube-y and bulky and the mark 7 is just plain big the mark 8 and the iron patriot have the same type of abs and cod and the mark 5 is just skinny (just saying) all the movies have different types of suits:
iron man 1: the suits were more rounded of and smooth than the mark 4 and 6
Iron man 2: the mark 4 and 6 were skinnier and more cubist than the mark 7 witch was more bulky in the avengers
and Iron man 3 has suits that look more robotic, cleaner and slimmer but the iron patriot is just huge!

my point being if you change the size of the suit in Pepakura does this affect the bulkiness or fatness of the suits?

,Speedtrix.::cheers.

nice abs! keep up the good work jackieisrockin! damn, after seing most peoples work on mark 42, i havent even got time to start iron patriot also..

I hope their will be an unfold for speed making and maybe it will be easy :D

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

Heres what i have finished so far :) I just kinda have to copy and paste the middle parts and reshape some parts and done! Getting the shape right is whats taking the longest time :( But here it is!
View attachment 151131View attachment 151132

Yeah Jackie! Glad you're still with us... Abs are looking killer. Enjoy your spring break. Excited to see them when you get them finished.

I hope their will be an unfold for speed making and maybe it will be easy :D

as soon as jackie release these baby i'll start working on a speed unfold for it :thumbsup

Last edited:
Re: Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

as long as jackie release these baby i'll start working on a speed unfold for it :thumbsup

I love your unfold <3

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

For the best fit, you really need to measure the parts and your body parts for the scale. Comic characters are proportioned differently than human bodies so a general scale pretty much never works.

For crying out loud you going to get me do another build aren't you. My wife is going to kill me!!!
Keep up the good work and if you have any need of some CNC cut pcs. let me know

Cheers

This may be a lame question, but what is the difference between the ironmaided foam files and the gaiatron foam files? Looking into starting on this armor and would love to know.

Thanks,
Aeric

This may be a lame question, but what is the difference between the ironmaided foam files and the gaiatron foam files? Looking into starting on this armor and would love to know.

Thanks,
Aeric

Well the difference is the color and the pieces, it's completely a different unfold, for example the boot from Iron Maided has 5 pages and the one from Gaiatron has 8 I think.j

Gloves is so hard to make with foam :angry I missed it 3 times :cry

Well the difference is the color and the pieces, it's completely a different unfold, for example the boot from Iron Maided has 5 pages and the one from Gaiatron has 8 I think.j

Okay, thanks for the info. Now I'm no expert at pepakura, so how are the color and pieces different? And which unfold would be easier for a first-time pepakura...er?:unsure

Thanks,
Aeric

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back