Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

All of the shiny gold of the mk 42 has made me curious: Is there any way to metal coat a non metallic surface? I keep thinking if there was a way to anodize fiberglass pieces, that would make the most awesome looking armor ever.

On a related note, what is the armor from the movie made out of? They certainly do a good job of making it all look like metal.

Aksarben911- That looks great! Awesome joint system too :thumbsup

Speedtrix (and everyone else)- I am sorry about the abs everyone :( The details are CRAZY. They are taking a lot longer than expected but good news i just have one more part left to model and thats it :) So dont worry. But again everyone i am really sorry im trying to get these out as screen accurate as i can for all of you and i think you will like the end result ;)

Don't be sorry Jackie !
You're sharing your files and that's just crazy ! One more time I would like to say THANK YOU ! :cheers
Take your time, I'm sure that the end result will be crazy ! :lol
Good luck ! :thumbsup

Re: Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

Don't be sorry Jackie !
You're sharing your files and that's just crazy ! One more time I would like to say THANK YOU ! :cheers
Take your time, I'm sure that the end result will be crazy ! :lol
Good luck ! :thumbsup

Yeah jackie.. Dun be, its your model u wanna be perfect.. If they cant wait to finished the suit.. Use helagak's file..

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

use this image
734007_10151490459132290_1914638413_n.jpg

A little pic to show you me wearing the shin
I'm happy to see that it fits me perfectly

hey jackie the mk 47 armor is looking gd man and the abs are looking sweet buddy :) one or two questions tho , 1 is the abs cod and back gunna be the same scale just like the the patiot or will will we have to rescale our selves ? 2 as from now are you building the model up to the helmet or are you getting the abs done and then working on a diff part like the biceps or summin ? just curious because im realllyyy itching to build this so much and i want it to look as porpational as poss lol

Jackies, thanks for sharing your work, your skills are awesome, very detailed files, hope to download them in the future as right now i dont have a pc :(
Keep it up its looking great

IM Nation- Awesome! Looks great! First the IP and now this? Too cool :thumbsup

Streetsoul- Good questions. 1. Yes the abs and cod must be the same scale to fit each other how they are supposed to fit :) and 2. After the abs, i will go in this order (unless something comes up): Chest, back, bicep/elbow, shoulder, neck, and helmet (helmet comes last because there are already a few files out there. But when mine comes out, it will be as screen accurate, both in looks and functionality, as i can get :eek:hbaby)

Made007- Thank you!

This is looking amazing! what kind and where do you get your foam from?

I get my floormat foam from Wal-Mart, Gold's Gym brand
I get the 6mm from Michael's Craft Store
I get the 5mm and 3 mm from Hobby Lobby (I regularly clean them out)
I get the 2mm from Wal-Mart

PWXOtl.jpg

Thanks for the files.

Saw this on facebook. Really cool! :cool

Here's my tribute to jackie. Thanks man for the really cool and accurate files.

577770_578445718833092_1922453811_n.jpg

556826_578445708833093_1717490553_n.jpg

The insides have been fiberglassed already. Thanks a million again jackie. :love

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back