Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

Laellee- :lol Dont worry i have a some time to work on my projects :) i am currently going to try to finish part of the Mk 42 suit for me (Glove and Boot) and a full Rescue suit for the lady by the movie release :unsure lets see how far i get!

Heres another update! It just needs the pieces in between the front and sides and some more minor details and itll be ready! Almost everyone!
View attachment 149018
By the way, i will tell you all right now, the back detail is pretty crazy :confused But its as screen accurate as i can get!
View attachment 149019

I just got to my new house yesterday (JET LAG With a capital J:lol) and I got bored unpacking so I decided to visit the RPF. and after seeing the update for the Mark VIII (8) abs I was wondering how do you do the speed modelling all you files are so precise and damn I'd sure love to model like that some day.
P.S cant wait for the full mark 8 files.
and will there cod, abs and the hip plates in one file like the update picture
:cool.

any ways well done
,Speedtrix:cheers.

Sent from my htc using tapatalk

Laellee- :lol Dont worry i have a some time to work on my projects :) i am currently going to try to finish part of the Mk 42 suit for me (Glove and Boot) and a full Rescue suit for the lady by the movie release :unsure lets see how far i get!

Heres another update! It just needs the pieces in between the front and sides and some more minor details and itll be ready! Almost everyone!
View attachment 149018
By the way, i will tell you all right now, the back detail is pretty crazy :confused But its as screen accurate as i can get!
View attachment 149019

woooo nice!

puedo preguntar los hippots de las piernas son aparte o cuales.
excelente trabajo, terminando las piernas, gracias por compartir, eso es inteligencia colectiva

Concuerdo que las vainas de cadera deben estar aparte pero la única razón yo querría que las vainas de cadera juntas con el abs y el bacalao son porque entonces yo no tendría que malgastar pegamento a unir las vainas de cadera de bacalao y abs juntos manualmente y yo puedo ir stright al fiberglassing. (Que es si le comprendí apropiadamente).

Cualquier jackie de manera bien hecho.

,Speedtrix.:cheers.

Well some progress awards, with the model gimpee and unfolded by gaiatron

moving his arms and legs to begin .. Greetings, and thanks for the files.

Last edited:

Thank you everyone for the kind compliments! They really help me stay motivated to crank these out as fast and good as i can for all of you out there. Thank you all!

Kabiil- The shin looks good! Keep up the good work!

mastermedl- Looks good!

Speedtrix- :lol i dont intentionally "spped model" it just kinda happens :) I suppose it works out in the end :)

My Build Mid paint

Mk42MidPaint_zps98e3c52a.jpg

I saw someone asking somewhere how to attach the knee. Here is the prototype of the joint I am fabricating for the suit. Any ideas or feedback would be great!

20130311_002019_zps7d9c2dd2.jpg

Thank you everyone for the kind compliments! They really help me stay motivated to crank these out as fast and good as i can for all of you out there. Thank you all!

Kabiil- The shin looks good! Keep up the good work!

mastermedl- Looks good!

Speedtrix- :lol i dont intentionally "spped model" it just kinda happens :) I suppose it works out in the end :)

hey jackie when do you think the abs should be done?
,Speedtrix:cheers.

I saw someone asking somewhere how to attach the knee. Here is the prototype of the joint I am fabricating for the suit. Any ideas or feedback would be great!

20130311_002019_zps7d9c2dd2.jpg

this should work well. . .it's very similar to what i've done with my freehand mark 42 knee :thumbsup

scale used¿?¿? please
great job..!!!

I'm 6'3 and weigh 220lbs, larger chest and thighs. My scales were as follows
Hegalak's boot : 481.264 (fits a size 12 eva gardening shoe quite nice)
Shin and Thigh 467.75
Bicep 425.23
Abs: I can't recall, but they were off Hegalak's unfolded by IronMaided with some hand cut stuff in there
Neck: Jackie's Iron Patriot @ 408.75 with some hand cut fun in there
Brace: was a MK4 brace with some hand cut stuff in the neck area
Shoulder was a 425.23
Pretty sure the Chest and back were also 426.23.
Note: I have huge calves as a biproduct of Bicycle patrol and weight lifting, so, those 467's were TIGHT to get my foot in but stick well to the calves

Aksarben911- That looks great! Awesome joint system too :thumbsup

Speedtrix (and everyone else)- I am sorry about the abs everyone :( The details are CRAZY. They are taking a lot longer than expected but good news i just have one more part left to model and thats it :) So dont worry. But again everyone i am really sorry im trying to get these out as screen accurate as i can for all of you and i think you will like the end result ;)

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

Speedtrix (and everyone else)- I am sorry about the abs everyone :( The details are CRAZY. They are taking a lot longer than expected but good news i just have one more part left to model and thats it :) So dont worry. But again everyone i am really sorry im trying to get these out as screen accurate as i can for all of you and i think you will like the end result ;)

:thumbs up

Take your time, Jackie! The files are looking awesome! Thanks again for putting these together and sharing them. I can only imagine how much work goes into a project like this!

Got some epoxamite and some thin cardboard... Almost ready to start a piece or two. Just need to slow down at work first. You might finish the whole suit before I get started.. :D

no need to rush mate :thumbsup take your time. . .

Take your time...!!!

and thanks for the scale... i have an idea of my mark 42, good luck..!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back