Iron Man pepakura helmets: Mark 42 43 Iron Patriot WM - PDF Links first post 3D print

Re: Iron Patriot - Iron man Mark VIII Helmets pepakura files - Links first post

Thanks for your hard work and sharing.

I think the helmet looks great, and somebody with skill can modify the little details that need to be done to look like the movie one, thanks a lot for sharing with us, its a nice base to work on, ill download it later since im on my ipad right now, take care

Your work is simple just monstruous!!! Thank you for sharing with the humans. ;-)

The file looks really good. You are a good modeler. Thanks for the file.

great work!! I'm going to start my Iron Man suit at the beginning of the year. As far as sizing the files, I'm 6'1'. Do I need to re-size the files or are they set for someone my height? Also, what is your prefered thickness of foam you use?

war machine looks great! cant wait to see the other finished helmet

thanks for the comments.

great work!! I'm going to start my Iron Man suit at the beginning of the year. As far as sizing the files, I'm 6'1'. Do I need to re-size the files or are they set for someone my height? Also, what is your prefered thickness of foam you use?

Sizing is relative, but i think you need to do that, because my files are sized to my size and I'm 5'11". So you need to increase 1-4%, or maybe nothing all depends of the size of your head.

I only use paper and carboard for my costumes, you can check the building threads, they use thin foam in helmets.

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing the file!! The file is relly great!! It´s an excellent work!! I´ll try to built this one asap!!

so next project you'll make ironman mark XLVII smooth pep's ? right?
can't wait for it ^^

great work!! Just wondering about the files found onine. I'm 6'1, are all the files set for someone my height or do I need to resize them? Thanks for the help.

great work!! Just wondering about the files found onine. I'm 6'1, are all the files set for someone my height or do I need to resize them? Thanks for the help.

No you are going to have to scale it to fit you. I'm not sure how tall gimpee is but i'm sure he made this file to fit him. So sizing would be under 2d menu under pep, "change scale" and as everyone here would say "search button" is your best friend when it comes to these thing :lol:thumbsup

so next project you'll make ironman mark XLVII smooth pep's ? right?
can't wait for it ^^

Yes, mark VIII, XLII, XLVII o whatever is next. Only the helmet. There is a great team making the other peps.

My files are for my size. I`m 5'11". so you can calculate the correct size with that reference.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back