Iron Man pepakura helmets: Mark 42 43 Iron Patriot WM - PDF Links first post 3D print

Re: Iron Man pepakura helmets: Mark 42 43 Iron Patriot WM - PDF Links first post 3D p

Does anyone have a complete iron patriot suit and helmet file set? Id like to get the files. Im thinking about building one.
All I can find is the foam version...Im looking for the paper version.Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man pepakura helmets: Mark 42 43 Iron Patriot WM - PDF Links first post 3D p

Though I have done the pepakura route before, its a lot of work (well beyond christmas). I wish I could talk someone into making me a pair of helmets. 1 iron man, the other iron patriot. When the local school teacher quoted me "A couple hundred dollars for each piece" I knew right away he was full of it, or didnt know how to use the machine.
I have a set of STL files for a properly sized iron man helmet, that is also properly thick for use (as a welding helmet). It would save me so much time to only have to do a little body work, paint, and wiring than having to completely build them from scratch using pepakura. My last attempt of the halo 2 master chief helmet took months to complete and get right.
Id gladly pay for the 3d printing services if its not too expensive.Id do all the rest of the assmebly. That would make these as christmas presents a possibility.
After all Im just a retired Vet here. Who apparently hasnt grow up yet. :lol

You can use Shapeways to upload your STLs and they will print it for you. As for a price quote on it, it will tell you as well once it get uploaded.

P.S. - I hear ya about being a vet who hasn't grown up yet lol I'm a vet also, and right now I've got 2 different helmets I'm trying to finish.

Im reminded of my "age" by how many eye rolls I get from my wife per day! LOL

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back