Iron Man Mark IV - Update on pg.4

Re: Iron Man Mark VI (WIP)

It has been a while, lots of life crap has occurred and put my iron man stuff on hold, but now i can finally start again.

I have asked fellow rpf member j0wE to pep and complete my Mark IV suit. In the meantime i am starting a War Machine build as well.

Secretly i have decided that i will give the Mk IV to my brother for his birthday and use the War Machine for myself......here we go. I have some photos until the next update.

Photo1360.jpg

Almost done pepping war machines helm
332447_267059400022899_100001565240053_810451_491069157_o.jpg

The progress i made with the chest for the mk IV until i passed on the torch

Re: Iron Man Mark VI & War Machine (WIP)

Thanks bud =]

Just finished pepping the head. Looks kinda messed up.....first full attempt, on to resining!
Photo1361.jpg

That chest with the arc reactor in it looks awesome. Great progress with the WM helmet.

Thanks bud =]

Just finished pepping the head. Looks kinda messed up.....first full attempt, on to resining!

Good job on WM pep!..:):thumbsup

What pep file did you use?
Would like to use the same pep file on our WM build.
Thanks

Keep it up!(y)thumbsup

Thanks bud =]

Photo1361.jpg

Hey Beast Mode, nice War Machine Bucket Bra!!!! Lookin forward ta th' rest of this build (****pulls out chips an salsa****) Btw i fel ya pain peppakura is supposed ta work with Linux OS X with wine but it doesn't i have some Gundam papermodels i'll have ta build without instructions i guess.:cool

Hey Beast Mode, nice War Machine Bucket Bra!!!! Lookin forward ta th' rest of this build (****pulls out chips an salsa****) Btw i fel ya pain peppakura is supposed ta work with Linux OS X with wine but it doesn't i have some Gundam papermodels i'll have ta build without instructions i guess.:cool

Haha thanks man. Yeahh it has been a pain, but luckily i snagged a pc in order to use pepakura finally.

I can't believe I missed this thread, looking good man. I'll post up some progress pics of the mk4 on here, cool?

J0wE that sounds perfect to me bro.

Re: Iron Man Mark IV & War Machine (WIP)

Unfortunately the War Machine helm was too small, so now i am trying to quickly bust out another before the week ends in order to start on the chest and back.

Thank you for the support everyone, it truly helps the drive towards completing these suits.

Going to be using the foam suit approach for my iron man unfortunately. I have been trying to find the best step foam floor mats to no avail. Is there a good alternative out there?

Thanks everyone....

Thank you J0wE. Luckily i managed to order some of the best step foam from sears and should be getting it next week =].

In the meantime i will be starting on the feet and work my way up to the chest (suggested by the great STEALTH). Pretty sure i will work harder and faster that way.

hey hey the work looks amazing ^^

Just wondering what kinda War machine helmet it is.

I mean is it a HD or a more "green" version .

I have only done maybe 2 pepa models and am looking for a not so HD one.

if so u mind putting up a link where u got it from ?

Cheers and keep up the good work

Small update

I managed to bust out the Chest and Back so far....but it is slightly too big on me. I was thinking i could just shave off maybe an inch on the end piece of the chest that connects to the bottom piece of the back armor?

I had my younger brother model for me, it looks gigantic on him lol.
WP_000052.jpg

WP_000053.jpg

Breakpoint i used the green version of the war machine files, i think the links i got were from Stealths youtube vids....I'll post the link when i get on my comp =]

Hey all, been pretty ill the past few months but now i am back in the saddle.

I really liked docholiday78's method of using Rondo so i've decided to tackle it as well, but i had to redo the chest and back piece since i printed them too big.

Just have a bit more sanding and touching up to do..

Back

Finished the chest piece, pretty pleased with the results. Currently finishing up the Shoulders, Biceps and forearms.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back