Iron Man Mark IV - Update on pg.4

re: Iron Man Mark VI (WIP)

I dont like how the gold turned out, rushed too much.
Photo1012-1.jpg

Don't see what you are complaining about, the gold looks nice.
Now what would be really nice would be to do a brown/black wash over it so it goes into the grooves etc.

Don't know the perfect way to do this though so you'd possibly have to ask someone that has done this before.

looks awesome Beast.
whose helmet is that? I dont think ive seen it on therpf before.

oh and if you could im sure a lot of us would love to see some pics of the hinges you have installed in that bad boy!

keep up the good work! -Jacoby.

amazing. i love the detail on your helmet. looks just like the real thing

Haha you are too kind my friend, im just a beginner.

you can, but you need windows :D either through bootcamp or parallels. there is no mac-native version of pepakura. believe me, i've looked!!

Haha i have been snooping around as well, but luckily sir halo and i can team up and finish our suits together =]

ive been thinking about making a thread just for converting .pdo files to .pdf files for people who have macs.but then i figured that i would have to worry about scaling and getting in trouble with the creators of the pep files

Haha thanks Halo, im gonna post up my chest piece tonight hopefully.

Been a crazy week, 3 papers due and crap at the office.

This looks great and it looks like the chest is coming along nicely. Really enjoying the production, it's giving me lots of motivation to keep my build going

Hey all, after a few weeks lurking i have finally figured out what i think i want to do lol. Acquired a helmet from a good friend to paint. Going to be building the rest of the armor through pep using Robos files. Wish me Luck

Photo1005.jpg

Beast mode nice bucket bra I love lookin at pic heavy builds I think th' gold looks great keep up th' good work

Thanks a bunch Rysjinn =]

Finally finished the chest, had some free time today. Going to start pepping the back tonight. The more i pep, the faster the process goes. I keep finding shortcuts, i was struggling so bad when i first started haha.

Photo1030.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back