Iron Man Mark III suit (Ohio) suit with sound!

Re: Iron Man Mark 3 suit (Ohio)

GEDC0117.jpg

GEDC0116.jpg

GEDC0115.jpg

Heres pics of the reactor :)

Heres some pics from our event today--the suit looks great from the last one. New Paint job and some added plastic to my arms and legs. We had a lot of fun with it today, and thats why we do it right? hehe enjoy my IronMand Bros

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

Glad your armor is working out for you. Looks like those kids were happy/intimidated to see you. :lol

Hahaha yea they didn't know what to do, i tried to not make to quick of movements so it wouldnt freak them out lol.

Sure I'll post some pics of the gloves for ya quovadis0920--they were made out of mechanics gloves with plastic epoxied on them. If that helps you any, i will post pics shorty

The suit looks great! Glad your having fun with it. And seems like the public loves it!

What color/brand of paint did you use for the red and gold?

Having a hard time finding out.

Thanks,
Oscar

The suit looks great! Glad your having fun with it. And seems like the public loves it!

What color/brand of paint did you use for the red and gold?

Having a hard time finding out.

Thanks,
Oscar

0319011507.jpg

I did to, but heres what I use, and it turns out beautiful, giving it a metallic look. You can get these at any local auto store in the paint area. Their about 8$ a pc but turns out the perfect color.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back