Iron Man Mark III suit (Ohio) suit with sound!

Re: Iron Man Mark 3 suit (Ohio)

I like the suit. It isnt the best by far but it is a great base for you to work with like everyone else has said. Although, I feel really embarrased for you with the second pic and the guy who looks taller than the costume. Is this due to the angle the photo was taken?

Also, will love to see how you edit it in the future!

All the best

Mykii A

Hmmmmmmmmm maybe the guy is just taller than him

I like the suit. It isnt the best by far but it is a great base for you to work with like everyone else has said. Although, I feel really embarrased for you with the second pic and the guy who looks taller than the costume. Is this due to the angle the photo was taken?

All the best

Mykii A

I guess Im abit confused sorry, The guy was just taller then me lol no weird angle or anything. I am adding to my shoulders and repainting it. Does anyone have a good pic of the shoulders?

Im def down for a Ohio party to!

i just finished the shoulders on my thread pg 10, nice close ups they are the mark 3 shoulders or are you talking about needing pics of master lee mark 3 shoulders?

All the best

Mykii A

Oh were u saying I look taller then the suit?? like in my leg area? If thats what you ment --then ya, Im working on that area--which i've stated already

Thanks!!!

All the best

Mykii A

i just finished the shoulders on my thread pg 10, nice close ups they are the mark 3 shoulders or are you talking about needing pics of master lee mark 3 shoulders?

No thats my problem in the first place, I want to stay away from LEE'S design lol. Thanks man!!! Your suit is sweet!!!!

Sorry, what I meant was that no offence intended here but I've always seen Ironman as being massive and tall. I just found it a little funny.

Sorry again.

Also good luck with it all, I hope you enjoy making it as much as I am mine. :D

Heres the pic of the back

0210012210.jpg

Heres the front, I cant decide if i like those silver add ons or not ..what do u guys think?

0210012339.jpg

I still like seeing progress from this.
I really cannot wait to see what your finished product looks like.

I will post full body pics this weekend, I'm getting it rdy for this tues public appearance :)

GEDC0108.jpg

I repainted my suit and I've added to legs and hip area, the more I add though I'm loosing some flexibility. But what do you guys think?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back