Iron Man Mark III suit (Ohio) suit with sound!

Re: Iron Man Mark 3 suit (Ohio)

How would you know that? Do you own one of those suits?

Just sayin'

I could also say that the suit you're wearing doesn't look too comfortable. I'd be scared all the rivets would come lose over time ripping through the actual hole that was made to secure the parts together, constantly having to "tweak" that suit after every wear.

Just my opinion as well

Someone needs to stop selling people suits made to his own size.

Yes I have seen Several Ironman suits and they look very awkward and uncomfortable. Thats why you don't see many guys wearing them out in about.

The only tweaking Im doing is to add more to the thighs and getting it more comfortable to wear. The rivets are placed very well and won't come undone. I agree with you tho LE , should just stick to making his suits for him because I would NEVER buy anything from him again. I am however enjoying my suit and it looks wayyy better then something you can buy at Halloween.

Come on guys give me a break!! Instead of downing my suit , help me make it better. lol

Hope you didnt pay full price for that (over 3k), considering Le usta promote how he custom taylored each armor for his clients..

As far as fixing it (thighs) you can rivet more pieces on it, but my suggestion would be to drill out the rivets dissasemble the thighs, cut new larger pieces using the original as a template then rivet the whole thing back together..
Better yet you could build new ones out of foam like don roberts or graphic jordans.

Last edited:

Hope you didnt pay full price for that (over 3k), considering Le usta promote how he custom taylored each armor for his clients..

As far as fixing it (thighs) you can rivet more pieces on it, but my suggestion would be to drill out the rivets dissasemble the thighs, cut new larger pieces using the original as a template then rivet the whole thing back together..
Better yet you could build new ones out of foam like don roberts or graphic jordans.

Hey thanks jay! I will try that, do you know where I can find this plastic that he used?

I would go the route with disassembling the thighs and using them to cut out larger pieces as jay mentioned, I do believe the plastic is from the rubbermaid garbadge cans and large totes from walmart ect.. this will also give u a good idea of how the rest of the suit is built, if u decide to build one yourself this way, as for the rest of the suit you wear it nicely.

I would go the route with disassembling the thighs and using them to cut out larger pieces as jay mentioned, I do believe the plastic is from the rubbermaid garbadge cans and large totes from walmart ect.. this will also give u a good idea of how the rest of the suit is built, if u decide to build one yourself this way, as for the rest of the suit you wear it nicely.

Hey thanks man!! :) I'm headed to Walmart to look into those trash cans, Yea the other parts fit ok, but I think im going to add more to the upper arms if I can shape it right.

I will post some pics to get your guys opinions.

0205011018.jpg

Check it out guys, Iron-Man is sitting in my bedroom ahaha, thought you guys might get a kick out of it :)

0203012254.jpg

Dunno if any of you are RC guys like me , but I thought you guys might enjoy this. I made a truck body with glowing Iron-Man eyes and hand. LOL :)

If anyone is interested, we are hosting a Marvel vs Capcom 2 tournament Feb 19th starting at 12pm here in Columbus. Iron-Man will be making a appearance with a improved suit. Check out Gamers2Pro for more info :)

Glad you're happy with your suit. Great to see more central Ohioans on the boards. Creep factor up a notch as I am in Westerville too. :lol

I like the suit. It isnt the best by far but it is a great base for you to work with like everyone else has said. Although, I feel really embarrased for you with the second pic and the guy who looks taller than the costume. Is this due to the angle the photo was taken?

Also, will love to see how you edit it in the future!

All the best

Mykii A

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back