Iron Man 3 SUITS project [PIC HEAVY] : IM 95% Complete|IP Started 12/02

Re: Iron Man 3 Suit Attempt [PIC HEAVY] : Full suit On! 11/30

O_O wow!! man! JAW DROPPING F*#KING GOOD!!! unbelievable and very talented. Everyone here are still in the process of making one and you're already done. Just AMAZING!!

Why thank you! :thumbsup Unfortunately I'm still struggling with the helmet. I'm planning to sell the helmet in those pics as it was made in a 3 day period. :cry

that looks class man! You gonna light the eyes?

Thanks! Yes I will sir. I just got caught up with some things that I didn't have time to buy an eye kit and install it. :love

OOOOH YES!!! It looks really great!!! It must been really an experience to be there at the stage!! Congrats!!! Fantastic built!!
AWESOME!!

Thank you sir! You've said it all. :thumbsup I'm still planning to repaint it. Not satisfied with the color I picked. :cry

RESPECT !!!!!!

Thank you sir! And sorry to hear about the recasting of your suit. I know how hard it is to make and to have it recast-ed is awfully bad.

Wow, this is truly a one of a kind! :cry It's beautiful!

Thank you brad! :thumbsup

wow wow wow! brother that is some nice work

Thank you! Just some regular hard and keen eye work really paid off! :love

Anyway, just found some more pics. Still haven't found some full body shots but I think these will do.

558956_525175680826763_830984863_n.jpg

577962_525175714160093_515962307_n.jpg

151077_525175724160092_1194232224_n.jpg

67646_525182360826095_1063879881_n.jpg

My wife's really busy in the background. :lol

Here's a shot with my little bro who won the costume award for children. He already took off his Kamen Rider OOO Tajadoru costume though. :facepalm

484168_525176777493320_873150395_n.jpg

And as I've said earlier, this suit of mine won't be alone for next year's premiere! I was supposed to do it free hand as well but since jackie is so kind to make us pep files for the IM 3 Iron Patriot, I decided to start on it as soon as possible. Also did some mods and details to it.

217931_525176657493332_1730410491_n.jpg

424884_525176687493329_1743421047_n.jpg

315814_525176764159988_949352889_n.jpg

Pics of the lower torso will be posted by tomorrow morning. Thanks for checking! :thumbsup

P.S : Am I the only one who thinks the shoulders need to be redone to a smaller size and the abs needs to be a lot rounder? :(

Last edited:
hey man that suit is ***cking amazing!. i mean just spectacular. ive really grown to like the the new armor and am actually basing my color design of my hybrid armor on it. but i was wondering did u free hand it or pep files? if u used pep files any way u can share the shins?

i honestly am totally blown away by this build , i cant see how this could be bettered
first class
you have entered a class of your own!
nuff respect brother

IKAW NA!!! - YOU'RE THE MAN!!!

Congrats... cheers!

Thank you sir Rj! But still, you are the helmet-man! You make great helmets! :love

Damn, that thing looks unreal, great job as always :thumbsup

Thanks man! :thumbsup

hey man that suit is ***cking amazing!. i mean just spectacular. ive really grown to like the the new armor and am actually basing my color design of my hybrid armor on it. but i was wondering did u free hand it or pep files? if u used pep files any way u can share the shins?

Thank you! If you read my previous posts, I did not use any pre-made pep files for this build. Sorry.

i honestly am totally blown away by this build , i cant see how this could be bettered
first class
you have entered a class of your own!
nuff respect brother

Thank you sir! I really appreciate your comments! :cool

Anyway, finished the abs and codpiece. Checked my reference pics for the Iron Patriot and the chest/back is a tad too big. So, need to rebuild and rescale.

Pics
29565_525591007451897_1155508421_n.jpg

255062_525591010785230_115800671_n.jpg

This is amazing work I /bow to your work and you. What is that white foamy material your are using it looks like really easy to work with?

quovadis0920 unbelievably nice work brah!!!!! Did ya have any problems with pieces wantin' ta turn around on ya? :p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

really cool suit man, and the war machine II is looking cool as well. i have a question, wat did u use to cover the eye holes? r they just mirror tinted sunglasses or is there something else u used?

This is amazing work I /bow to your work and you. What is that white foamy material your are using it looks like really easy to work with?

Thank you! It means a lot :) That is the same eva foam, just an inch thicker than the usual.

nice bro amazing foam work!!!:)

Thank you! :thumbsup

i saw that in person..it was so cool good jod handsome boy-DR

Thank you donrob! :love

quovadis0920 unbelievably nice work brah!!!!! Did ya have any problems with pieces wantin' ta turn around on ya? :p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! Yes especially the shins. They don't align properly when worn and walking. Need to fix that :love

congrats on your build :)

Thanks! Congratulations on your build as well! :thumbsup

really cool suit man, and the war machine II is looking cool as well. i have a question, wat did u use to cover the eye holes? r they just mirror tinted sunglasses or is there something else u used?

Thank you! They're just ordinary tinted sunglasses lenses.
Here's a pic.
486247_526295450714786_974879265_n.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates though. Quite busy with some projects on hand. V2 of the mk47 is already in the works, and the IP is quite done. Will post pics once have free time. Thank you for visiting this thread. Really appreciate it. :thumbsup

By the way, did you already share your fiberglassing method for foam ? I'm really tempted to give it a try on my IP.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back