Iron Man 3 SUITS project [PIC HEAVY] : IM 95% Complete|IP Started 12/02

hi Sir..awesome build!..is mark 8 full armor suit pepakura file available to download?pls help~ :(

Last edited by a moderator:
dude can u send me the mark 8 template u just inspire me to do one. i prefer the fiberglass template aka the paper template and not the foam cuz i want to highlights all the details it would be an honor if you would help out :thumbsup

hawkvampire86 & devil595499: sorry to burst your bubbles but this is a free hand project. no pepakura files were used on this one.

Do you build your V2 mark 47 also freehand again, or did you bought some pep files from IMM ?

I'm interested in v2 pics :p
Great work!!

yeah!! thats look soo beauty !!!
but i think you need change the paint beige color for chromed gold !! and the red color for cherry metalic red paint ,and i think the finish is simply ....AWESOME!!!

congratullations friend!

Great work man!!!!!!
Looks really good (proprotions+++)
Im a total newbie but i really like this forum.
Me and a friend of mine are planning to build an iron man suit on our own usually we wanted to build the MKVII but now im not sure if we will go on to build the MKVIII(your suit) 1st i didnt liked the new MKVIII but everytime i see it i like it a little bit more; theres just something special on it
Are there any dates when all the foamfiles (complete suite) for this suite will be released???

Happy Holidays brah top notch job :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Thanks bro! Sorry for the late reply. :facepalm

hi Sir..awesome build!..is mark 8 full armor suit pepakura file available to download?pls help~ :(

dude can u send me the mark 8 template u just inspire me to do one. i prefer the fiberglass template aka the paper template and not the foam cuz i want to highlights all the details it would be an honor if you would help out :thumbsup

hawkvampire86 & devil595499: sorry to burst your bubbles but this is a free hand project. no pepakura files were used on this one.

As gaiatron said. This build was made freehand. No Pep files were used except the helmet and gloves. :thumbsup

This is freaking awesome bro keep up that amazing work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Do you build your V2 mark 47 also freehand again, or did you bought some pep files from IMM ?

I'm interested in v2 pics :p
Great work!!

I only used his back and chest files. Did a lot of manual/paper modifications though to get it right. But it still helped. :thumbsup

yeah!! thats look soo beauty !!!
but i think you need change the paint beige color for chromed gold !! and the red color for cherry metalic red paint ,and i think the finish is simply ....AWESOME!!!

congratullations friend!

Thanks! That's the prime reason I sold this suit. The color mismatch. :lol

looks awesome man!

Thanks!

Neuer22, he freehanded this using reference. :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Thanks for that! :)

nice job on the suit man, looks pretty cool

Thank you! :thumbsup

Great work man!!!!!!
Looks really good (proprotions+++)
Im a total newbie but i really like this forum.
Me and a friend of mine are planning to build an iron man suit on our own usually we wanted to build the MKVII but now im not sure if we will go on to build the MKVIII(your suit) 1st i didnt liked the new MKVIII but everytime i see it i like it a little bit more; theres just something special on it
Are there any dates when all the foamfiles (complete suite) for this suite will be released???

Thanks for the compliments. Unforunately you haven't been reading the entire thread. I made the suit freehand. On paper templates. If you're referring to pep files for this kind of suit please use the search function on the upper right hand corner of the site.

Sorry for abandoning this thread for so long I nearly forgot about it. The new thread, v2 is on this link : http://www.therpf.com/f24/iron-man-3-iron-man-mk47-42-a-175374/

Thanks! :thumbsup

Yeah man youre right i havent read the whole thread i only looked at the pics and was amazed sry for that!!!
But i think i wasnt the only one (above) ;-)
omg hope you didnt get annoyed too much.
THX for your reply and keep on man!

INSANELY JAWDROPPING! Free handed! There's nothing more to say, you are the man. Your work is inspiring me a lot. Since I cannot do a free handed suite, I'll wait that someone release the full pepakura set.

Just some questions:

What kind of epoxy spray primer did you use [name]?

Does it make the foam too solid or you can still bend it a bit with no cracks?

What kind of paint did you use [name]?

Your suite look so comfortable, can you sit down while wearing it without damaging it?

Foam tickness? :)

That's it XD

What a great thread and what an awesome suit.
You have amazing skills, Quovadis, and I want to thank you for taking the time and effort in doing such a detailed recount of the proccess.

Threads like this are the reason why I keep coming to TheRPF, i cant wait to see what do you have in store.

cheers!

Yeah man youre right i havent read the whole thread i only looked at the pics and was amazed sry for that!!!
But i think i wasnt the only one (above) ;-)
omg hope you didnt get annoyed too much.
THX for your reply and keep on man!

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

INSANELY JAWDROPPING! Free handed! There's nothing more to say, you are the man. Your work is inspiring me a lot. Since I cannot do a free handed suite, I'll wait that someone release the full pepakura set.

Just some questions:

What kind of epoxy spray primer did you use [name]?

Does it make the foam too solid or you can still bend it a bit with no cracks?

What kind of paint did you use [name]?

Your suite look so comfortable, can you sit down while wearing it without damaging it?

Foam tickness? :)

That's it XD

What a great thread and what an awesome suit.
You have amazing skills, Quovadis, and I want to thank you for taking the time and effort in doing such a detailed recount of the proccess.

Threads like this are the reason why I keep coming to TheRPF, i cant wait to see what do you have in store.

cheers!

how do you seal your foam armors to look like that?? o_o
i am making one but dont know how to seal it well. ;_;

very nice!

Thanks guys! Unfortunately this thread has been long inactive, I've created a new one. Please refer to this link. http://www.therpf.com/f24/iron-man-3-iron-man-mk47-42-a-175374/ All the answers to your questions can be found there plus tutorial vids on how I did it. Thanks!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back