Indiana Jones: The Animated Series

This is probably the coolest idea I have read about in a long time. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a well done Indy cartoon. Make it fun for the whole family, allow an entire new generation of kids to connect with Indiana Jones. Because the last movie most certainly did nothing to ignite the kind of passion kids have for the new Star Wars cartoons.

Maybe when George Lucas dies we can get something like this. I'd LOVE to see the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones Cartoon!

This was just a collectors print but it makes it easy to imagine huh?

0506a_animatedindy.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm glad you posted that.. saved me half an hour of searching on my harddrive. lol
I'd LOVE to see an Indy cartoon.

In the transcript of breaking the Raiders story with Lucas, Spielberg, and Kasdan. They stated she was 15 and was the cause of the falling out.

I always thought that Marion was also VERY young during Indy's fling with her. It also makes me wonder if that was suppose to be Indy's character flaw (younger women).

brad

I always thought that Marion was also VERY young during Indy's fling with her. It also makes me wonder if that was suppose to be Indy's character flaw (younger women).

brad

It would definitely make his being a teacher (albeit a collegiate one) a bit creepier. :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back