Indiana Jones 5 officially announced

Jurgen Voller must have a skull constructed of hardened steel and skin made of the toughest flexible polymer as he was able to take a blow directly to the face, at a high rate of speed, without suffering even a mild scar.

This was the true feat of magic delivered by the film.

Amazing.

Well, that does it for me; I think I’m finally finished with my list of things to complain about regarding this substandard—and really forgettable—film.

I’m out of this thread.
I thought for sure he was dead and some how the older one was from a different time period or universe

Completely agree that was a hard hit

Lmao!! You’re on a roll today, I’m seriously laughing out loud right now all by myself on the couch…
Just imagine me, a little scarf man on your coffee table, leaning on a mic stand. “ I just flew in from Buzzard’s Bay, and boy are my arms tired.” “ What’s up with fathers and Windex, am I right?”
“ Speaking of Portuguese fathers, Silence was a bummer movie, those guys were so filthy they could have used some Windex.”
“ You sir, in the front.. yeah you the lanky guy.. what’s up with the black rubber gloves?”
“ Well that’s my time folks, you’ve been a wonderful audience, tip your waitress. Goodnight everybody.”

I gotta get some better material.

Last edited:
" I sometimes wonder...If Voller is Lucasfilm and the train he was on is Disney...and they got hit in the head as hard as he did on a train headed for a big fall, would they ever survive? Or would they come back for more, apparently unharmed, just to pursue an artifact that would allow them to go back and retcon, I mean repeat history again and again...only to find themselves in the end, on a plane, getting shot down by technologically inferior weaponry, crashing and burning?"

- Deep Thoughts
By Jack Handy

Just imagine me, a little scarf man on your coffee table, leaning on a mic stand. “ I just flew in from Buzzard’s Bay, and boy are my arms tired.” “ What’s up with fathers and Windex, am I right?”
“ Speaking of Portuguese fathers, Silence was a bummer movie, those guys were so filthy they could have used some Windex.”
“ You sir, in the front.. yeah you the lanky guy.. what’s up with the black rubber gloves?”
“ Well that’s my time folks, you’ve been a wonderful audience, tip your waitress. Goodnight everybody.”

I gotta get some better material.
Lmao!!!!!!

" I sometimes wonder...If Voller is Lucasfilm and the train he was on is Disney...and they got hit in the head as hard as he did on a train headed for a big fall, would they ever survive? Or would they come back for more, apparently unharmed, just to pursue an artifact that would allow them to go back and retcon, I mean repeat history again and again...only to find themselves in the end, on a plane, getting shot down by technologically inferior weaponry, crashing and burning?"

- Deep Thoughts
By Jack Handy
I like the sound made when he hits the pipe lol “dink!”

Dude!!! No one is walking away from that hit...no one!! Unless ...he has a crystal skull ?

Derp Thought
By Jack Handey

He must be next of kin to Wile E. Coyote…

IMG_2415.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back