Indiana Jones 5 officially announced

Sometimes, that's all we really need in a movie. Not everything needs to be this grand epic of a film that should at least be nominated for a Golden Globe and Oscar, if not win.

I have 4 categories of movies; those that look interesting enough that I want to see in the theater, those I'll just wait for Redbox, those I'll wait until hits streaming, and those I have 0 interest in watching at all. If I watch anything and I have no regrets having watched it through any of the 3 mans that I mentioned, then I'm happy, even if it wasn't a "perfect" movie. I don't care about flaws as long as I was entertained and didn't feel that I wasted my money and/or time.

Redbox still exists?

IMG_2374.jpeg

You're going to need a lot more than Windex to clean up that mess...oh, you weren't talking about the movie...in that case, let me offer you a bottle of

SPINDEX by Disney
because all our movies need some in order to make sense of them
...because a Hero in your eye's may not be the same in ours
...because it's easier to give a slight twist than to start from scratch...
...because we can justify it even if you can't
I’m Portuguese, in my culture we use windex for everything lol and I mean everything

And even the climax we got now is a reshot. You can see Ford's changed haircut, and greenscreen yelling at your face. Some of the first leaked set photos showed that they initially filmed on an outside set.

To me, the article seems like an excuse for Mangold to justify his poor decision. I have not seen the movie, but an old Indy traveling back to Nazi Germany is a more interesting plot with more avenues to explore.

I tried re watching it last night and fell asleep… can you guys answer this

Was it just coincidence that the Indy’s niece and von Braun were looking for the dial at the same exact time

Or was Braun on to something.. just wonder why it took him so long to hunt it down.. and how he knew where to look for it?

It my memory is correct he had no idea Indy was alive and still had it hidden right?

I tried re watching it last night and fell asleep… can you guys answer this

Was it just coincidence that the Indy’s niece and von Braun were looking for the dial at the same exact time

Or was Braun on to something.. just wonder why it took him so long to hunt it down.. and how he knew where to look for it?

It my memory is correct he had no idea Indy was alive and still had it hidden right?
Yeah, it was, but it wasn't Indy's niece, it was his goddaughter. And it wasn't Von Braun, I don't remember the character's name, but it wasn't Von Braun, this character was a true dyed in the wool NAZI and appeared to be a member of the SS back during the war and wasn't interested in the Dial for science or money but to back in time, assassinate Hitler and take over Germany in order to win the war.

Yeah, it was, but it wasn't Indy's niece, it was his goddaughter. And it wasn't Von Braun, I don't remember the character's name, but it wasn't Von Braun, this character was a true dyed in the wool NAZI and appeared to be a member of the SS back during the war and wasn't interested in the Dial for science or money but to back in time, assassinate Hitler and take over Germany in order to win the war.
Pretty sure he’s meant to be von Braun in the Indy universe…Jürgen Voller was his name an in America went by “Dr smith” or “dr smit” (i only have 1 working ear, so that’s what it sounds like to me)

Jürgen Voller was hitlers rocket engineer, and brought over in operation paper clip.. the hotel scene explains this

One of his goons even makes it a point to mention they went to the moon because of him.. and points at him

Only reason we reached space was because of the v2 rocket.. that Apollo rocket was a glorified v2

I love rockets…
IMG_3421.jpeg

Pretty sure he’s meant to be von Braun in the Indy universe…Jürgen Voller was his name an in America went by “Dr smith” or “dr smit” (i only have 1 working ear, so that’s what it sounds like to me)

Jürgen Voller was hitlers rocket engineer, and brought over in operation paper clip.. the hotel scene explains this

One of his goons even makes it a point to mention they went to the moon because of him.. and points at him

Only reason we reached space was because of the v2 rocket.. that Apollo rocket was a glorified v2

I love rockets…
View attachment 1768855

Jurgen Voller must have a skull constructed of hardened steel and skin made of the toughest flexible polymer as he was able to take a blow directly to the face, at a high rate of speed, without suffering even a mild scar.

This was the true feat of magic delivered by the film.

Amazing.

Well, that does it for me; I think I’m finally finished with my list of things to complain about regarding this substandard—and really forgettable—film.

I’m out of this thread.

I love rockets…
View attachment 1768855
Loosely based on but not von Braun though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back