Imperial SSD Executor - looking for picture reference

Medusa

I wonder if there is people out there who could provide some detail photographs on this starship as I plan to build one from "Lego" - not quite a "prop" after but I think a good place to ask :rolleyes.

Still in the buildup phase to purchase enough bricks but all the books do not give me enough details on the bottom and structure of the Executor and I would be happy if you could share some of your pictures ?! Need everything ... every picture will help.

Thank you in advance !

I wonder if there is people out there who could provide some detail photographs on this starship as I plan to build one from "Lego" - not quite a "prop" after but I think a good place to ask :rolleyes.

Still in the buildup phase to purchase enough bricks but all the books do not give me enough details on the bottom and structure of the Executor and I would be happy if you could share some of your pictures ?! Need everything ... every picture will help.

Thank you in advance !

Check this link:

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/exhibit/executor.html

GFollano

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back