Illuminated Aliens Pulse Rifle Display Base

That looks very impressive, i was playing around with building a base similar to yours but it wouldve come off as a pale replica so went with the wall mount.
Hope to get a HCG one day down the track through a private sale when the budgets right, dont like my chances though.
Congrats again.

That looks very impressive, i was playing around with building a base similar to yours but it wouldve come off as a pale replica so went with the wall mount.
Hope to get a HCG one day down the track through a private sale when the budgets right, dont like my chances though.
Congrats again.
Well ,thank you Mr Webber ,it took awhile ,but as you can see ,my wife has taken over the PR ,and ready to use it on me for all the money I spent .....life insurance goes along way........lol

Oh my! The Pulse Rifle, the base! ***Passes out*** Wakes up, looks at pictures again.... THAT is crazy, sexy, cool! Bravo!!!!!!!

:cool:thumbsup
you always had a way with words ,lol.....thanks so much ,I appreciate everything , this pulse rifle is my pride and joy ,I will keep ya updated on my other projects as soon as I get done with those as well ....Guy Young

You are the man! Ever think of making one of your fantastical, testicularistic, rockin' bases for the Endorifle, Guy?

You are the man! Ever think of making one of your fantastical, testicularistic, rockin' bases for the Endorifle, Guy?
I would if I had an Endorifle ,if you give me measurements ,and a layout how you want it designed ,I can get with Matt Davis and have a blueprint drawn up by him to see what ya think .........send me aPM with a layout and we can go from there......Guy Young

I would if I had an Endorifle ,if you give me measurements ,and a layout how you want it designed ,I can get with Matt Davis and have a blueprint drawn up by him to see what ya think .........send me aPM with a layout and we can go from there......Guy Young

Wait a minute, you want me to do math? Oh hell no. Measurements? I wish there was a way I could scan in with accurate measurements. I'm almost think it would be easier to send you a Morgan13 Endorifle so you could take the measurements of it. I just can't "sends you my precious" though.

wait a minute, you want me to do math? Oh hell no. Measurements? I wish there was a way i could scan in with accurate measurements. I'm almost think it would be easier to send you a morgan13 endorifle so you could take the measurements of it. I just can't "sends you my precious" though.
lol .......i hear ya ...i wish i had a precious endorifle ,i would of come up with something good with terminator 2 on it lit ,up of course, all i did on my pulse rifle was set it up to where it sat level on the table measured from the table flush to the front of the gun ,secondly i then measured the back the same way ,as i wrote both measurements down ,i then added 3 inches to each to give that enough clearance to get the magazine part of the shroud clearance above the base and then added an additional 1.5 inches with the stands for the gun to sit in it and calculated the curvature of the grenade launcher on cardboard drawing it out ,to give me a precise measure there and then the back of the rifle ,the same way .....oh hell ,i guess i need to buy one of those and just have the bases made, what do ya think.........hahahaha......

Here are the last remaining pictures ,that I am going to add to this post and its done, thanks everyone......http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/my-collection/3758-aliens-m-41a-pr-004.jpg
3758-aliens-m-41a-pr-004.jpg

the infamous Aliens M-41A pulse rifles,........................I love these things ,I hope to build another sometime in 2013,if everything goes right according to plan.......

Last edited:
If anyone has small parts laying around for pulse rifles, that you dont need ,let me know ,looking to build another later.........Guy Young

WOW...That base is outstanding!
Oh ,thank you ,I designed it and somone I contacted laser cut it for me ,I was the first protoype,and now I wished I would have got royalties from it ,alot of these have sold since then,wish I could have gotten money from my design would have been nice.....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back