I ROBOT Spooner ID and Badge

1 year on and I resurrect you, ye old thread.

Gordon Gecko
I know I've mentioned this to Tom before, but I'm slowly inching my way up on a new run of badges. Tech has changed so much since I did the original run, these will be ground up, brand new with hopefully huge improvements.

Would be very keen to see a run of ID's to go with my blaster. I think there would be a fair amount of interest from what I have read, Gordon....
WP_20160427_12_46_54_Pro.jpg

Have to admit though it is a great looking ID

vlcsnap-00001 (2).png

Last edited:
Cool man, great to hear there is still a chance of getting one of these.

Will be subscribed to this thread and put me down as number one.

Cheers and thanks :thumbsup

these look great!

random thoughts:

maybe adding some sort of RFID badge to it...

or some other cool functionality added to it for the RPF ones.

I might be able to help with any ideas that are plausible.

Have one of the old version, and that's already great. So defenitely interested in an improved version...

That is great news. I also have one of your originals, which I think is great, and look forward to an updated version.

Hey guys, I had to re-create an account....strange I couldn't even sign in even when resetting my password. I digress.....

If you guys want to start this I actually have one of the replicas. I could take some high res photos for you. Let me know....

I also wanted to start another project regarding Irobot....I was going to create and 3d print all the components to the Nanite Injector.....has anyone ever tried doing that before on the RPF? If so, maybe I'll create another page to see all who want to be a part of that.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back