I ROBOT Spooner ID and Badge

Yeah, don't guess these will happen anywhere soon. So I snapped up the one in the junkyard. Might be my only chance to get a badge...

Only a year passed between a PM I got from Gordon Gekko where he said he would do another run within a few months, and the current date. Nothing wrong with re-using an old thread if it's about the same prop of the same maker...

Has something happened to GG (Gorden Gecko) lately?

I saw some disgruntled customers about the change/switch in his arc reactors he is selling..
now I see there has been no communication via PM's here too..etc..

RL issues perhaps? Everything ok?

It's not the first time GG "disappeared" for quite a while. After such a perdiod, he handles all "hanging" issues. I hope this is the same case here and nothing really happened to him this time. GG is a stand up guys as far as I know. But I thought the same from Stephen from SD Studios a few years ago. But for me, GG is a honest seller until the opposite has been proven... ;-).

Anyway... With all this I feel lucky to have snapped up a GG spooner badge in the junkyard, but in the last PM I got from him concerning this badges, het told me he would do an improved version of this badge in the late summer of 2014. I was really hoping to get one of these improved badges, but if this run won't happen, then his "old" version is still the best on the market, as far as I know...

GG was on the RPF not that long ago, according to his profile. I was lucky to be able to buy one of his V3 badges in the junkyard and I'm very, very happy with it. Great badge!

I suggest that people that also want a badge, drop GG a PM and ask him if he will do another run...

As far as I know, only Gordon Gekko made a replica of the wallet with the light-up badge and ID card. He doesn't offer them anymore and I don't know if he ever will. Sometimes one of his badges pop up for sale. They are great, so if you have the chance to buy one, don't hesitate!

I know I've mentioned this to Tom before, but I'm slowly inching my way up on a new run of badges. Tech has changed so much since I did the original run, these will be ground up, brand new with hopefully huge improvements.

Would be great if there is a new run. Defenitely in for an improved version, althought the one I have now is great already.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back