House M.D. Vicodin Bottle: where can you get these?

I got my hands on a few screen accurate bottles: 36 Empty RX Pill Bottles Crafts/Coins/Fishing | eBay

Unfortunately, someone else drive the price up, but I wanted these lot really bad :s.

Anyway, I have bottles left now. If people are interested, I might start a thread in the junkyard to sell off these that I don't need (I think I'll ask 4 or 5 bucks for one).

I just recently asked the pharmacist at my local walgreens store for a few bottle with lids, he just gave them to me free. So you never know, just ask your local pharmacist.

I'm going to recreate the label for this bottle. Does someone know in which episode(s) you can see a clear image of the bottle? I got this one from season 7, Episode 15, but it's only the left part...

I know there are pultiple labels throughout the series. I'd like to recreate the one for which there is the most reference material...

Hi TomVDJ,

I'm from Brussels, Belgium, but I'll proceed in english since I presume the main language here is that. :)

I'm soon going to make a shortfilm for a video contest organised by city Ghent about suicides. Or rather to prevent them.

Therefore I'm also looking for these transparant orange bottles.

Have you been able to find any already and if so, where exactly?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Tiemen

Hey Tiemen, yep, I have quite a few of these (bought them on eBay). The lot was rather expensive, however. Some of them are not screen accurate as House M.D. bottles, but it are still those orange transparant pill bottles. Drop me a PM (private message) and we might work something out there. I'm Dutch speaking, BTW, so if you are too, we can continue it Dutch in our PM's (my French is not good enough, so if you're French speaking, please drop me a PM in English).

tomVDJ I have found that no matter what label you want you can really only find reference on one side of the labels I've searched all the way through seasons 1-5 and through those seasons there was only one label and you could only ever see the right side of it. The best shot by far was at the end of season 2 episode 13 "Skin Deep."
That was the label with hydrocodone written in big letters on it and a blue strip at the top. I have recreated what I can, sizing the label to the height of a pill bottle I had lying around, not a screen accurate one. If you print this one It will have to be on a piece of shiny paper like photo paper or put a peice of clear packing tape over it, because the original label was about as reflective as the bottle.
HOUSE bottle label.png

Thanks for sharing this. In the series there were two labels: the one you posted, and the newer one in the last seasons (with the new plainsboro logo). The one above was not shiny, the newer lable was. There are at least 8 episodes where the label of the bottle is visible at one or more scenes. I'm going through the complete series right now and will be collecting the HD screengrabs once I'm done with that...

Standard snap cap bottle. Ask a pharmacist if they have any orange snap caps. Most would give you one if you ask.
If I still worked in a pharmacy I would send you one.

Standard snap cap bottle. Ask a pharmacist if they have any orange snap caps. Most would give you one if you ask.
If I still worked in a pharmacy I would send you one.
Already got some bottles... These are common in the US, but not in Europe. In Belgium there is not a single pharmacy or pharmaceutical company that uses these kind of orange bottles...

I do have some spares, mate. Drop me a PM when interested, and I can send one over. Always interested in a small trade for a low-value prop replica ;-).

Label is not screen accurate on these... It also is the label of Lisa's sleeping pills, not of House's Vicodin. So you can only use the bottle, and then $16 for a bottle is quite high. I'm happy to sell you a bottle for 10 euro's, shipping included, mate ;-).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back