HeroQuest board game (1989)

Mmmm...you thinking of those ones that had an evil gm like "The Gatekeeper!," "ROLL THE DICE!" Lol

I have one on DVD with a Mummy. They also did a witch, baron Samedi, and umm...a female vampire. Probably more. I think I have a star trek one round the house too lol they were fun.

Best
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember that one! It was called Atmosfear when I played it (1996 or thereabouts).

Atmosfear (series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sweet man. We've been having a blast playing this game again. I took it with us to the cabin over Christmas break and played it a lot.
I would love to have a modular 3d set like this. I hear they're looking into making a 25th anniversary edition.

Quick question. Since the game play is centered around not knowing the layout of the environment until it's in your line of sight, how will you play your version? Would you set up the layout beforehand or just put pieces out as you need them?

Sweet man. We've been having a blast playing this game again. I took it with us to the cabin over Christmas break and played it a lot.
I would love to have a modular 3d set like this. I hear they're looking into making a 25th anniversary edition.

Quick question. Since the game play is centered around not knowing the layout of the environment until it's in your line of sight, how will you play your version? Would you set up the layout beforehand or just put pieces out as you need them?

We've stopped playing until I get this done. Hopefully it won't take but a couple more months.

We are going to either set up all the walls before hand just to get it over with, only using the areas that we need, or add them as we go i.e. add hallways/door/etc when the player turns the corner like normal.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back