Hellboy Prop: Broom's Box. Need info.

Adam, IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM! (Sorry, someone had to say it)

GREAT FIND!!

Anymore news? Is HB3 in pre production? If so, they may have tons of access to contacts and original....

Best Wishes, lets see more on this!

Tom

Adam,

I have got onto the guys again and given them a kick where appropriate!
Should have something for you soon.:love

Mark.

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

That's all unfortunately. Found this thread this morning and remembered seeing these two shots at the end of the advert for Guillermo Del Toro's 'Cabinet of Curiosities' book. He must have the screen used prop in his personal collection at 'bleak house'. Don't know if there are any more images in the book itself, haven't managed to get my hands on it yet.

This book is amazing! Go buy it now, the artwork and history and stories are just blowing my mind. I've already decided where I will ask him to autograph it should I run into him whilst fondling the book. So not going to happen pretty much.

I have buyed the book and starting a box.. I think I wont make an movie replica, but an tool box/freak box....
someone have more info about the box?? In HB 2, the box is different, but you can only see when HB is young, so I think we can think that the box changes during the years..

I have buyed the book and starting a box.. I think I wont make an movie replica, but an tool box/freak box....
someone have more info about the box?? In HB 2, the box is different, but you can only see when HB is young, so I think we can think that the box changes during the years..

It's also shown later in the movie.
One of the agent guys has it over his shoulders when they go to the auction house and Abe uses a book from it to find out about the toothfairys.

It's also shown later in the movie.
One of the agent guys has it over his shoulders when they go to the auction house and Abe uses a book from it to find out about the toothfairys.
Yes, I saw it... in this movie you see the box better than in the first..
Well, today the carpenter told me this box (only box, not hinges, not little rooms inside.. ) will cost me around 180 us...LOL, I think he´s crazy.. I will cut the parts by myself and see what happens...

Yes, I saw it... in this movie you see the box better than in the first..
Well, today the carpenter told me this box (only box, not hinges, not little rooms inside.. ) will cost me around 180 us...LOL, I think he´s crazy.. I will cut the parts by myself and see what happens...

The dovetail is hard to do so i don't blame him for the price.

Just a little update on what i am doing .
I started learn the program called Sketchup and my first test builds is based on Adams measurements.

Gonna see if i can build it from 1cm and 8 mm plywood.

Here i deconstructed the box and arranged all the sides so that the "pattern" is flat. No dovetails on this one.

25c8.jpg

Just a little update on what i am doing .
I started learn the program called Sketchup and my first test builds is based on Adams measurements.

Gonna see if i can build it from 1cm and 8 mm plywood.

Here i deconstructed the box and arranged all the sides so that the "pattern" is flat. No dovetails on this one.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/4/25c8.jpg

queep us updated!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way.. I think I have some good pics of a very good replica I found.. Ill post them tonight if that helps you..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back