Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Nope. Work has been crazy. Probably not till later this week. When the chest, back and forearm are all done I will start a new thread and post a link here. :)

Hi guys, i'm come back...
I'm almost done everything, but I miss this piece, where do I find pdo? thanks
cerchio coscia.jpg

It is good to see you back Maided!
Thought you guys might like to see I finally got off my butt and got back to building! Halloween is fast approaching!

What maniac built these pep files?? They are a pain in the butt to build!! =P
BpQNQzw.jpeg

p203wL6.jpeg

It is good to see you back Maided!
Thought you guys might like to see I finally got off my butt and got back to building! Halloween is fast approaching!

What maniac built these pep files?? They are a pain in the butt to build!! =P
BpQNQzw.jpeg

p203wL6.jpeg

thanks mate. . .the forearm looks great. . .fits perfectly :thumbsup . .also. . your phone case looks badass :lol

i'm building your leg files now for a friend. . .thigh is finished and now i'm taking on the shins. . .i did some minor reunfolds of those to bypass the "hard" detail areas. . .thus i built the thighs yesterday, took me 2 hours to complete them. . .

942755_514518785297252_581914809_n.jpg

Has anyone completed your verison 1 files of your mark 42????

i think some guys did complete the v1 . . . i saw some cosplayers wearing helagak's v1 mk42 mod by me here in my area. . .

I'm not sure what you are asking. If you gave me some specific measurements, I could try to give you my best guess at a good scale for you.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back