Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

293max.jpg998max.jpg981378_634644626563548_366707712_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I hope these will help you helagak !

why do you make so many different planes ? it would be way better if youu modeled as on piece and than making hundreds of single plane ..?!

I do that for 3d printing. It's very easy to put Seperate pieces together if need be. Be very time consuming to take them apart to make them print friendly. :)

I do that for 3d printing. It's very easy to put Seperate pieces together if need be. Be very time consuming to take them apart to make them print friendly. :)
You know you can use netfabb ... it will help you cut the piece as well as repairing the model before 3d printing

I understand that. But I don't feel like spending $1200 on the full version. So it's easier since I am already the one building the model to build it ready for printing.

Just Google netfabb. The free version is on the site. It is pretty much a needed program for 3d printing. But it only allows you to cut with planes. If you want more cutting options, you need to buy the full version. $$$
Sure you could probably pirate it. But I don't care to.

Just Google netfabb. The free version is on the site. It is pretty much a needed program for 3d printing. But it only allows you to cut with planes. If you want more cutting options, you need to buy the full version. $$$
Sure you could probably pirate it. But I don't care to.

/\ +1

Congratulations on finishing the suit! Great job on the modeling as well :thumbsup

dont know if this has been asked before but the shoulders and biceps have different scales? so Idk how to scale them the same. I'm assuming the shoulder is twice the scale of the bicep.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back