HD lich king pdo files head to toe. (wrath of the lich king trailer accurate)

Ive been under the weather since I've gotten home, gonna try to get a full night rest tonight to help ya out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lich King HD Chest
LK HD Chest.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GaW2DlPY1TVlpN0stWUpQODQ/edit?usp=sharing

I'm slowly working on it between work and getting the house/garden ready for spring

LOL I've been quite busy at work, I had to go back fixing the shoulders from mid unfolding. Trying to focus on one project at a time... Trying any way ;)

Then again reading up on the 3D Spider-Man thread got me thinking on the spider armor... 3 days later the pep for it is printed out next to the other stacks of printed out piles.... Ya I'm a mess

I'll see what I can do tonight when in done outside after work

Last edited:
thanks alot NoahC1986 :) you guys are awesome for helping out!!!! I hope to see many lich kings when were done with unfolding!!!! not that im really helping.....

So in order to make the helm builder easier i unfolded the inner helm Shadeling so kindly did so people can use that. Originally he had it scaled to 13.5 but my heads not that wide so (about 7 inches wide) so i scaled back down to 12.423732. This will work as a tester if your going to use his slit up peps or the original posted just use the same scale and they will come out the exact same. I even tested lol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jdq0Qymo-lRTJ3UGVyajFYdzQ/edit?usp=sharing

edit: on a side note you are building this inside out because this is the shell, so the left is actually the let but you have to turn it over, little bit of a mind bender but yeah

Last edited:
Hello guys, I'm a french guy (so sorry for my bad english) and new on this forum. I want to do the (perfect) Lich King amor for a french festival. Your work is realy amazing thanks you very much. How is the remodeling of the helmet and the sword? Are all file unfolded ? maybe not yet it's a long work. Where can I download unfolded piece?

ironmaided the guy who wanted to remodeled it left and wont reply to me so no there are no remodels at this point. The files themselves are about 60% unfolded. There are none available that's why I made this thread. You will not be able to get the complete 100% accurate unfolded armor set anywhere else. But dont worry just stay tuned this should be done in about....um...LOL... Shadeling will be able to tell you that one.....Im just the uploader!

ironmaided the guy who wanted to remodeled it left and wont reply to me so no there are no remodels at this point. The files themselves are about 60% unfolded. There are none available that's why I made this thread. You will not be able to get the complete 100% accurate unfolded armor set anywhere else. But dont worry just stay tuned this should be done in about....um...LOL... Shadeling will be able to tell you that one.....Im just the uploader!

LOL Life sorta got in the way lately, I'll do what I can to get by but back in gear on this, the shoulders are all now, and the unfold is at 20-40ish % done

the other pieces should be a lot more simple as long as I dont try to unfold all the leather straps by mistake.

Edit: I just noticed that NoahC1986 already did the shoulders, Gratz :)

I'll finish my version of the unfold only because it will bug me if I don't ;)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back