HD lich king pdo files head to toe. (wrath of the lich king trailer accurate)

Hello guys, I want to make that costume too ! Can't wait until you finish it :D please finish it I will start it on summer :)
Thank you guys (Shadeling keep the good work ;) )

no problem man! I made these files available so that people could build there dream armors! I also uploaded tyreal's armor.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks again shadeling this is epic what your doing!

Thanks, working on Voltron atm so I dont get burned out on LK, Gonna put in shoulder spacing in the shoulder pads like I did with my GB design before I unfold it. I'm dreading the dots...

(Edit) I was wrong, I put shoulder spacing in the Deathwing shoulder pep, not my GB design

Last edited:
for anyone who cares, i have started unfolding the helmet that shadeling split up, so its buildable too :)
ive allready unfolded the inner shell, and am currently building it for size, as soon as i know the size is right, i will continue with the rest, or resize it :)

Chest Inprogress
Chest 1.jpg

shadeling youre forgetting one very important thing when you import them into pepakura designer. you need to flip the file, so the grey is on the inside. The grey signals inside faces, so if you unfold it this way, the numbered parts would be supposed to go on the inside of the model.

its not unbuildable, just a lot of hassle, that can be fixed easily by just flipping the faces when importing to pep :)

shadeling youre forgetting one very important thing when you import them into pepakura designer. you need to flip the file, so the grey is on the inside. The grey signals inside faces, so if you unfold it this way, the numbered parts would be supposed to go on the inside of the model.

its not unbuildable, just a lot of hassle, that can be fixed easily by just flipping the faces when importing to pep :)

I actually never knew about that. I'll keep that in mind for now on. Thank you :)

It there a way I can fix without redoing all my files?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not without reunfolding everything you did :D

its easy to do when you import the file into pepakura designer, it asks you if you want to flip faces. i wouldnt redo any unfolding work you did, as its still workable, just needs a bit of ingenuity. for the lich king helmet, i did it allready for the parts ive built so far, so no worries there :) (the inner shell was inverted)
i just exported the obj file out of pepakura designer, imported it again, and then flipped it.

Got ya, The hardest part on the helmet was separating it into usable sections. It had so much it was giving me a head ache trying to unfold it. The colors help too by section like in the "Quad" file keeping all the pieces together, but if printed out like that kills the colored ink.

Thanks for the input :)

yeah i dont need the color at all, but the sections are nice. also, i think the scale is a tad off. i have a freakishly huge head, and its just too long. the nose guard is supposed to sit on the tip of the nose when the eyes line up. now with the scale the files have, the nose guard goes far over the nose.

i reduced the width by 1 cm, andwill rebuild the inner shell again, and then i will see if it fits or if it was too much :)
just as a reference, if you look at my deathstroke helmet, it is scaled to a width of 190 mm, this i scaled to a width of 185. might be a bit to narrow but we will see

I'm glad breaking it off into sections helped. I believe I re-used the scale it came with originally at 13.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thx bro again thx im so glad someone is helping out, after all what are files worth if none unfolds them? again thanks!

im glad everyone are enjoying the files thus far, never thought the thread would get this popular!

cant wait too see everyone's build's!

BTW is anyone thinking on tackling the voice and eyes? The voice should be easy enough since a voice changer through a program should work, but the smoke coming from the eyes and the glowing eyes them self will be a hell of a project. :) (And the glowing frostmourne!)

So anyone up for it?

im probely at the end of the day not going too build it for myself but get a posable manikin with a head sculpt of Arthas on a throne with the armor and chain mail on (Aswell as frostmourne of course!) but.....I probely wont be showing progress....or the final thing.....but well see.

BTW does anyone have a 3D model of arthas's face? I would be greatfull if you upload it :)

Last edited:
thx bro again thx im so glad someone is helping out, after all what are files worth if none unfolds them? again thanks!

im glad everyone are enjoying the files thus far, never thought the thread would get this popular!

cant wait too see everyone's build's!

BTW is anyone thinking on tackling the voice and eyes? The voice should be easy enough since a voice changer through a program should work, but the smoke coming from the eyes and the glowing eyes them self will be a hell of a project. :) (And the glowing frostmourne!)

So anyone up for it?

im probely at the end of the day not going too build it for myself but get a posable manikin with a head sculpt of Arthas on a throne with the armor and chain mail on (Aswell as frostmourne of course!) but.....I probely wont be showing progress....or the final thing.....but well see.

BTW does anyone have a 3D model of arthas's face? I would be greatfull if you upload it :)

I'm back home, Gonna try to finish knocking out the chest piece. I can get the game version of his face, dont have access to the HD version

well i got good and bad news :D

good news is, i had all the files for the helmet unfolded. and i got 99% of the helmet built, only half of one of the neck pieces is missing, and im gonna finish it today

bad news is, after i finished the top part and most of the horns, my hard drive crashed, and all files were lost.

i reunfolded the parts i still needed to build (a few of the horns, facemask, and neck) but i dont want to do the rest again. it was a pain doing it the first time.

also, dont build this helmet unless you have no life, infinite time, and endless patience. i have more than 200 hours in it allready just building the pep file, and its not even finished. its literally sucking my soul :D

I know how that feels! I have tried too build the HD version of the republic commando helmet (I ruined it :p) and It was so hard too build!!! and now I have too start over again...............after a while you start too fell like pinkie here on the right hand side :p crazy_pinkie_pie_bloody_wallpaper_by_dashing_comet-d543nz2.png

well at least i finished building the helmet :D
now im waiting for you to release the rest of the files so i can unfold them, and hopefully the hd wont die this time so these files wont be lost :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back