HD lich king pdo files head to toe. (wrath of the lich king trailer accurate)

Links updated (long overdue sorry...) And all people are credited that helped. Thank you for making this possible everyone! :)

Last edited:
guys found a pic for reference when engraving the runes for frostmourne.
Frostmourne_Runes_by_TheOnlyBezo.png

Last edited:
Looking at the section above the skull cap looks like a completely different helmet, the ram skull looks cool tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is one helmet though is'int it they don't look to be seperated? and we could just remodel the middle horn of the horns pdo file because all the other horns are correct. Are you up to remodeling it shadeling? (it's really fine if you say no...considering all you have already done.) I would just like to know because I am starting my lich king build soon and if you are going to then ill do the helmet later in the build.

I just started this Project yesterday and as I am very new to this I wanted to get some advice on creating this.

1 - I have started with card stock paper (assuming that is right)
2 - What would you recommend for hardening? (Read some people use wood glue but also seen fiberglass resin)
3 - The detail level of this is AMAZING and I am wondering how you are maintaining it while gluing it together as it seems my paper still gets some extra folds and I am afraid they will show.
4 - Is regular Elmer's glue good enough to hold it together?

I am starting now as I only really have weekends to work on this and plan to use it as a Halloween costume for a costume party (I am a software developer so all my friends play WoW and will respect this) so I have plenty of time and would appreciate any help as I plan to use it for other events too!!

So please anyone who has worked on this or projects like it feel free to give any suggestions or advice as I am very new to this but I am looking to join the community and do more work like this for my wife and I.

hmm...i'm new to this to...but:

1. yes that is correct. Cardstock is the way to go.
2. Hmm...I hear people mosly use resin for hardening and then bondo to finish it off.
3. HEHE...I haven't started my build yet! (don't get time) so you wait for someone to answer you on that one! :D
4. I have no idea what that is. Now people usally use hot glue...but it's really unforgiving and will burn you. Other people use super glue (not the best idea there.) and I use wood glue since it's strong enough and it's not hot so it won't burn you.

Sorry that I can't really help that much. here's a build: http://www.therpf.com/f24/warcraft-lich-king-build-229631/?highlight=lich+king (you can ask him tips..he is using these files.)

Oh it isn't an issue at all. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I was doing wrong as I am very new to this. Based on the pic the one guy did my skills need a lot of work lol.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this and post them :)

I look forward to any pointers from anyone who has done this :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back