Haunted Mansion Stretching Paintings

Hirogen said:
The tapestries are cool but they run almost $1000 for the set. I don't know why so much HM stuff is always such a limited release, I am pretty sure that stuff would sell like crazy at the park.

Not counting all the fans not living in US, and carving for that kind of stuff. I can assure you, Eurodisney ( for example ) sells nothing but thin air. Yeah, that would really sell like crazy. :)

Just in the parks as far as I know, but I believe you can call any of the various Art of Disney stores and order over the phone. That goes for any theme park merchandise.

Wasn't easy finding good quality photos to paint the Stretching portraits but here's what I came up with.... I painted these 6 x 4
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2632348210033&set=a.2404772040771.2142286.1295220736&type=3&theater[/IMG]

I'm working on the second of the 2 paintings right now... I am wanting to paint all of the HM portraits before this next Christmas.... I am also sculpting the Candle toting Gargoyle, just started and in the middle of finishing the 13 hour clock...

I was browsing through Tom Spina's amazing prop collection and saw this picture of his DL Haunted Mansion stretching paintings. I've always wanted a set of these....

Anyone here ever tried to re-create them?

http://web.mac.com/bluesnal/iWeb/cantina/Props%20and%20Wardrobe_files/slideshow.html?slideIndex=31

You can check out my facebook page which has all of the paintings I have done so far with the haunted mansion paintings... Will soon have all of them painted... hopefully before Halloween!!! Cheers

The Grinning Raven Manor | Facebook

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back