Haslab next ideas????

Jamesfett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now I love the Cookie Monster as much as the next guy but I really never saw this idea taking off.

The Sail Barge was a huge item on peoples wish list.

Some of my own ideas.

A truly to scale 3-3/4 inch Falcon.

The Medical Frigate. If they can do the Sail Barge they can do this.

Y wing fighter.

Star Destroyer. Say 4'. Again if they can do the Sail Barge they can do this. You can pack a lot of fun if this.

Death Star

not too sure of the relevance of this post but...
dude... an imperial class star destroyer is supposed to be 1.6km in length.
3.75" figures are 1/18 scale
thatd be just under 29 meters.
haslab or no haslab.... whos gonna buy that?

not too sure of the relevance of this post but...
dude... an imperial class star destroyer is supposed to be 1.6km in length.
3.75" figures are 1/18 scale
thatd be just under 29 meters.
haslab or no haslab.... whos gonna buy that?

I would. That would be sweet!!!!!!!!!! I would need a payment plan but that would be cool.

As I stated though I was thinking about 4'. Maybe with a detachable front like the Queens starship at the 4' mark so you have a decent size main body to work with. Someone made one for figures years ago that size and it was very impressive.. I think you could do a lot with that looking at the Sail Barge.

The point of the thread was just to kick around some fun ideas for what Haslab is going to try and make next.

The next HasLab project is going to be a Marvel Legends product. They teased this at Toy Fair:

1582764243898.png

As big as that Sail Barge is, it's still not to scale with the 3 3/4 figures, is it? No way.

Nope. Nothing is though. The new very large Deagostini X wing I think is actually built coincidentally to 3-3/4 scale I think. Nothing from Hasbro is. Scale, shmale, a 4' or 5' Star Destroyer would be awesome.

I really wish I had space and funds for the Deago X wing but I really hope they do the Y wing down the line.

What could they do for Marvel legends that would be a Haslab type project?

What could they do for Marvel legends that would be a Haslab type project?

Large scale Helicarrier, Interactive/Servo/Light/Sound Iron Man Full Gauntlet, Iron Man full size statue, 6" Scale Marvel Legends Hall of Armor with complete set of 7 suits, or maybe just a large, boxed set of figures like the X-Men.

Large scale Helicarrier, Interactive/Servo/Light/Sound Iron Man Full Gauntlet, Iron Man full size statue, 6" Scale Marvel Legends Hall of Armor with complete set of 7 suits, or maybe just a large, boxed set of figures like the X-Men.

The Helicarrier would be sweet. That I would get.

They could even do it for other large scale vehicles and playsets. Do one of the Death Star or even Jabba's Palace. The Cantina. They could do different scales of certain locales in the Star Wars Galaxy etc.

There's clearly a market for it. I mean kids weren't the ones buying the Barge so I think this kind of thing would greatly appeal to adult collectors.

Medical Frigate in sections.

Blockade Runner in Sail Barge Size. Would look great next to the Big 3-3/4 inch Falcon. Why they did not release that for the sequel trilogy I'll never know. What they released was nowhere near as good as the beloved 77 Falcon.

Bigger Sand Crawler

Big two seater U wing. I just love this ship. I know this would never happen but one can dream.

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back