30" Razor Crest from Haslab

Jamesfett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Today is the first I heard of it but it is already almost at the target?

It is almost funded. I signed up for it. I waiting too see if the Tier one and two unlocked. If I’m not mistaken The X-Men Sentinel was funded to a bonus Tier 3. I want to see that happens here.

Nah I’m not canceling. Hopefully he gets the Razor Crest II at some point. Ha!!!

Even if he doesn’t it doesn’t matter to me. The thing is fantastic as a display piece.

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got 2.

I actually love that they blew it up and makes me want it not a single bit less. Lots of stuff we collect has been destroyed.

Death Star, Executer. Doesn't make me want them any less.
You ever decide to sell one, with all the unlocks, let me know.

Lol

Not once they closed the funding deadline.

No biggie. Just thought if the opportunity came up, I might grab one without an exorbitant mark up.

with the numbers ordered, there are gonna be so many spares lying around on the secondary market once the items released.

Yup, that´s what I reckon. But at one point the surplus will be depleted, and if the scalpers keep the price level up it will still be tough to find one for a reasonable price.

Wait, did I write "reasonable" in conjunction with a collectibles purchase?! Dang, old age seems to be slowly getting at me..

I know it is speculation but if Mando gets himself another Razor Crest and paints it differently from the original it might open the doors for Hasbro to sell "a" Razor Crest to meet demand. My Razor Crest is coming from Zavvi in the UK sometime at the end of March so i'm still waiting. Seeing as they already have the molds this might allow Hasbro some wiggle room no matter how unlikely? Also, if anyone lights their RC i'd like to see that. My Razor Crest is on its way. I'm in the UK and should have it Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:
The HasLab Razor Crest has started shipping anyone get theirs today??
Yup. Got mine Tuesday.
There are already a few nice unboxing videos on Youtube. Worth checking out.

I haven't opened mine yet (too busy with work) but based on what I've seen in those videos; Hasbro really delivered.

Here's one of the videos.

rollingthunder
Looks like there's plenty of room for lights. Would love to (eventually) light mine and show it off, but I'm certain a lot of people will get to that way before I do.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back